Freelands Budget

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kind of like the 2 billion trees they were gonna plant? From what reports say they haven’t planted one yet and that promise was years ago.

forests are getting so dense animals cant migrate through them properly. Need more fires unfortunately not more trees just goes to show how clueless he is

5Lgreenback

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey but on the upside Liberals are going to build 3,900,000 homes by 2031 ie 6.5 years that’s 1650 homes a day, 70 per hour, someone better show trudumb how to hold a hammer.
Geo fenced smart city prison cells might be a more accurate description of what they are likely to build.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these stupid fucks can't see that every dollar their incompetent asses spend to make things more affordable are actually doing the opposite. More unattainable promises made to fool the stupid into voting for these assholes.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
ctv seems to be taking more and more aim at the liberals lately. good to see but gotta wonder what the end game it. maybe they realize the liberals won't survive the next election and its time to pivot to stay in the good graces of the party in power....kind of like what fox did with trump back in 2015/16.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these stupid fucks can't see that every dollar their incompetent asses spend to make things more affordable are actually doing the opposite. More unattainable promises made to fool the stupid into voting for these assholes.
Bingo. Why do you think they're marketing towards the youth and immigrants?

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are missing the point here. It's not that there idiots, they are purposely destroying our dollar and stealing any savings you have with inflation. They are following there marching orders, and it doesn't care how many canadians lives it destroys in the process. There commiting Treason, and should be hanging.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are missing the point here. It's not that there idiots, they are purposely destroying our dollar and stealing any savings you have with inflation. They are following there marching orders, and it doesn't care how many canadians lives it destroys in the process. There commiting Treason, and should be hanging.
If they buy into the agenda they are pushing then yes they are plucking idiots.

Rhodesie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_3963.jpeg
    IMG_3963.jpeg
    359.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3962.jpeg
    IMG_3962.jpeg
    386.8 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_3961.jpeg
    IMG_3961.jpeg
    397.7 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3960.jpeg
    IMG_3960.jpeg
    374.2 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_3959.jpeg
    IMG_3959.jpeg
    366.9 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_3958.jpeg
    IMG_3958.jpeg
    408.6 KB · Views: 94

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ctv seems to be taking more and more aim at the liberals lately. good to see but gotta wonder what the end game it. maybe they realize the liberals won't survive the next election and its time to pivot to stay in the good graces of the party in power....kind of like what fox did with trump back in 2015/16.

The real ? here is lets see the new Gobbernment regime reverse all that has been done on Canucks. That's the real ? when they get elected. God helps us i hope so, because i should not have to live through 2 Trudumazz's in my lifetime:)

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
The real ? here is lets see the new Gobbernment regime reverse all that has been done on Canucks. That's the real ? when they get elected. God helps us i hope so, because i should not have to live through 2 Trudumazz's in my lifetime:)
I don’t think his has any say in any of it. Reversing things will be tough but it can’t be worse having someone else try than watching this horse ch!t continue

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My question is what was in the budget. I missed the announcemnet and haven't seen the news.

someone have a link to the announcement or better yet a Reader's Digest version so I wouldn't have to watch the hag.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think his has any say in any of it. Reversing things will be tough but it can’t be worse having someone else try than watching this horse ch!t continue
Fak you know it! Lets see what happens come election/promises made and kept.

Top Bottom