free roll

Shark55

Reaction score
Heh, I live in south central Pa and have owned and raced motocross in the 80's, i'm thinking about buying the NEW Articat 700 trail. We are in a huge rock and mt. zone, a very challanging area for machines. Most of my friends own Atvs or the RZR from Polaris. The 50" machines are what I need, we ride on the National trail system as well. I'm impressed with what I've read about the new wildcat 700 trail utv. Most of these machines FREE ROLL and not good in this area with steep slopes and rock. So my question is does the NEW Articat wildcat 700 trail free roll like the RZR.....I've seen the results of end over roll due to this problem. If this machine doesn't free roll, why?
I'm very close to making a decission, I'm a little concerned to buy a first year offering however I've spent time looking on line and everyone seem impressed. Are there any problems or concerns that anyone can help me with.
Shark55

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to snow and mud. Check out our UTV section, and you should get an answer to your question there.

Top Bottom