Free Ford F 350 Diesal

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Carson lake is fairly close to whitecourt if I remember correctly. And yeah id be interested in trying to get it out too. Ive got a diesel with a 16.5k winch and lots of straps.
Ya might want to get that transfer of ownership paper signed first before you spend a pile of time and energy getting it out.... only to have the owner claim it when it's out....

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya might want to get that transfer of ownership paper signed first before you spend a pile of time and energy getting it out.... only to have the owner claim it when it's out....

Yeah if i was to seriously look at pulling it out id make sure I had all the legal stuff done first

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You ride doo's so that mean nothing !! LoL

Last edited:

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Most dumb people drive Ford's.

Plus even if it had a full sealed tank of fuel still worthless. It's a ford

from my HTC

That's not a creditable statement if you ride Doo's

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is true, my bro bought an XM and loves it so much he bought a Chev to match, now he is so gay balls are starting to grow from his chin!!! Do you have the same problem?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back in the day I had two F350s, 05 and 06, and often dreamed of them both sitting at the bottom of a lake... V8 diesel garbage, head gasket poppin, weak tranny blowing, 1999 lack of style, cheap interior, rakka frakka piss me off to this day!!!!!!

Cummins now, muuuuch better!

Top Bottom