Free dog

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, anybody want a dog???????????????????????????????????????????????

My daughters dog, hes an Americian Pitbull, very friendly and playfull, hes 2 years old. Hes good with kids, and listens well, you say sit he sits and stays.
He comes with all shots and goes to the vet for check ups, and everything is up to date, comes with vet booklett, food, all doggie toys, treats, man its a truck load of goodies.

Now you ask why are we giving him away?????????????????????????

(if hes such a great dog).

The reason is, Hes a wonderful dog, but last month my daughter has moved home for a while and she came with a dog, I am not a dog person, and she is too busy for a dog, I spend all the time with him, she sees him at night only and then its bedtime two mins later, there is no play time, and he is in the garage all day till "I", get home or if not hes in there ????????????whenever she is around. To me that is not fair and cruel for the dog, it will sadden me to see him go but hes deserves better. He need to be with someone who will spend time with him,
He enjoys truck rides and jumpes in and out of the back of the truck with the tailgate down, plays ball, used to go to the dog park and enjoys it and plays well with others.

So if anyone want more info pls PM me
:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I know how you feel,Last Friday we sent Frodo to his new Home,A farm with a full section of land for him to run.Was a sad day as this dog was awsome as I'm sure yours is.I seen him a petted him briefly at the campout and thought he was a very nice dog.
catmando!

Last edited:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good luck finding him a home,if he's locked up all day in the garage then your probably making the right decision.I'm sure youl find him a good home.:d

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want, send me a sheet with pics, details, numbers etc., and I'll post it down at the Buena Vista dog park. I'm down there every day and the bulletin board is pretty effective at placing all sorts of dogs.

Just keep it away from cops....seems they don't like playful dogs....just my opinion.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want, send me a sheet with pics, details, numbers etc., and I'll post it down at the Buena Vista dog park. I'm down there every day and the bulletin board is pretty effective at placing all sorts of dogs.

Just keep it away from cops....seems they don't like playful dogs....just my opinion.
When I see the daughter I will get her to make something up. Thanks and good idea. He is also regisrtered as something elso. boxer cross I believe, cause he has dog tags .

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Pics of Dog!

Attachments

• SANY0457.jpg
    SANY0457.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 25
  • SANY0588.jpg
    SANY0588.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe Snotty wants it (though it doesn't look like there's much meat on it's bones).:d:d:d (I'm goin straight to hell)

steveo

Reaction score
Why leave him in the garage all day? Will he destroy the house if you leave him loose in the house.

Top Bottom