Fred? Whats up with Biden?

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t think the Russian army has much fight left in them. Half of them don’t want to be there in the first place. I saw on the news they are estimating 50,000 dead Russians so far. The mighty bear can’t get the job done so Medyelev is starting to talk nukes again. Real stable leadership those Russians

So that means we are getting close to stop the money laundering? Don't bash Putin when trudeau is your prime minister lol

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I don’t think the Russian army has much fight left in them. Half of them don’t want to be there in the first place. I saw on the news they are estimating 50,000 dead Russians so far. The mighty bear can’t get the job done so Medyelev is starting to talk nukes again. Real stable leadership those Russians
You saw that on the news?

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Russia is starting a gold back currency with the BRICS and 41 countries are lining up. They had enough of the Bidens and our crime minister.

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20230715-230751_Telegram.jpg

JayT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
@snopro is a good man. I believe he is on our side; just doesnt want to say he is fully in the light. The old system has worked quite well for him. Wouldnt blame him for being a skeptic.
Once a person goes full woke there is no turning back haha
I know he is I'm just trying to get him to think about these things

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Being able to think “critically for myself “ also means not to believe every thing the other half is saying also. 3 sides to every situation these days. Some of us are in the middle just evaluating the nonsense on both sides.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m in the 99% is who I am. I look at information and decipher it on my own like many others and make my conclusions from what I found. Most of what I find from Main Street news is they are biased to the left and give journalistic reporting based not always on fact but what ever agenda they are driving. That is why I draw information from small independent news organizations like Epoch, True North, Newsmax, Canada Proud and the like. I don’t get my news from people blogging from their basement with no accreditation in fact. They are people that spin stories to suck in weak minded, desperate people into their void who are looking for something that they “want” to believe. My deductions which I stand by are examples such as this:
-Trump is not still POTUS
- The word is a round globe, not flat
- The Ukraine war is not staged for our viewing pleasure
- Bill Gates is not trying to depopulate the planet
- Covid was a real virus manufactured in a lab
- The US government did not bring down the twin towers in 2001
- Joe Biden is not a body double or hologram
- the US military did not use inflatable C17’s as props for their withdrawal of Afghanistan
- A guy from Lloydminister is not in the know and is not part of a secret group of rebels ready to take back the planet from evil people.
- this site has been fawked over by conspiracy theorists who trash every thread within 2 hours

Thats a small sampling of what I believe but I think you get the jist? Flame away. I wouldn’t expect anything less. 😂

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bill did say that he was going to depopulate the planet through healthcare and vaccines. I don't know how he could be any clearer.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bill did say that he was going to depopulate the planet through healthcare and vaccines. I don't know how he could be any clearer.
People won’t let it happen. I could publically say Im going to kill the king of England but people will stop me in my tracks.

X-it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The FBI finally admitted they have had the Biden laptop since november 2019, information they hid from the last election The slowest investigation in human history. They are actively trying to take out Trump in the next election as well. But in the last month they have been getting grilled big time.

Top Bottom