Fred? Whats up with Biden?

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be illegal what the murdochs do

I'm not reading murdoch garbage, anyhow that's a really old story from trump's rien of bs ...what happened ?

Everybody has a copy of Hunter's laptop....what happened I missed it, it's old news something must of happened.

Main street media let me down, what the frick happened ? Why didn't rudy or somebody release it before the election ?

What is on the laptop ?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
e31258a7c487d39f7dde8cea1e89d408.jpg

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Should be illegal what the murdochs do

I'm not reading murdoch garbage, anyhow that's a really old story from trump's rien of bs ...what happened ?

Everybody has a copy of Hunter's laptop....what happened I missed it, it's old news something must of happened.

Main street media let me down, what the frick happened ? Why didn't rudy or somebody release it before the election ?

What is on the laptop ?
Its pointless to even try and reason with you. You are on troll mode and just pizzing around now. Go kick your dog. Or are you a cat person?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tonight CNN reporting that NBC, New York Times and Washington Post all retracting earlier stories that Guliani received warnings from the FBI that he was being targeted for Russian misinformation. It has been confirmed that their sources were anonymous and now they have been caught in a lie. Oh the left has Trump and his associates occupying their grey matter 24/7 it seems.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tonight CNN reporting that NBC, New York Times and Washington Post all retracting earlier stories that Guliani received warnings from the FBI that he was being targeted for Russian misinformation. It has been confirmed that their sources were anonymous and now they have been caught in a lie. Oh the left has Trump and his associates occupying their grey matter 24/7 it seems.

The FBI will have records, it will be a difference in wording...Guliani will argue it was not a "warning" Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson admit they had a "defensive briefing" with the FBI.

In other words stop talking to the Russians, they're using you. Guliani was just too stupid to listen. Or he thought trump would save him.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use google for my search engine, looking at all those links, looks like you guys use Murdoogle for your searches lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use google for my search engine, looking at all those links, looks like you guys use Murdoogle for your searches lol
I don't think your able to comprehend video. I mean this Hunter Biden story was huge. The whistle blower was spot on. The video on the lap top was hard to deny. What does it take for you to believe something now a days? I mean do you believe the media in Canada shields Trudeau from scrutiny and scandal? It s no different up here

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What was on the laptop ? And why hasn't it been leaked by a cultist ?

The FBI will tell us when they're done. My point is, if it was so bad why wouldn't it get leaked, everybody has it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The FBI and Guliani have it. There was video of him doing drugs, and having sex with minors. There are still shots around the internet of some of the stuff on it. The FBI isn't going to leak pics. Thats not what they do. They probably don't know what to do with it. Doesn't look good on their president. CBS did an interview with Hunter Biden and asked him if it was his lap top and he said maybe? He wasn't sure? He walked all around the subject. Even Jimmy Kimmel was making fun of him when he was on his show about the laptop. Thats what the left do. Look the other way when its one of their own like its acceptable behavior. If it was me or you we would be in jail long ago.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know the FBI won't leak but rudy...he's a leaker.

Who do you think he'll rat out ? Kushner Sr. donny jr ? Can't wait. Well trump is a king at getting me into politics. American politics has been pretty entertaining last 5 years.

Like a reality show. Good stuff. :) Does Gatze have anybody to flip on...who gets charged next...who's going under the bus ?

Tune in next week to find out. Bonus: Is ted cruz really a flip flopping idiot without a soul ?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep you're trolling. How about Kerry? How about Cuomo? Your memory is leaving you?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The FBI and Guliani have it. There was video of him doing drugs, and having sex with minors. There are still shots around the internet of some of the stuff on it. The FBI isn't going to leak pics. Thats not what they do. They probably don't know what to do with it. Doesn't look good on their president. CBS did an interview with Hunter Biden and asked him if it was his lap top and he said maybe? He wasn't sure? He walked all around the subject. Even Jimmy Kimmel was making fun of him when he was on his show about the laptop. Thats what the left do. Look the other way when its one of their own like its acceptable behavior. If it was me or you we would be in jail long ago.

You have a link to those accusations? Those are pretty serious, wonder why he’s not in the slammer with that.. are Is this just more fox or Steve Bannon conspiracy

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You have a link to those accusations? Those are pretty serious, wonder why he’s not in the slammer with that.. are Is this just more fox or Steve Bannon conspiracy
Theres about 7 links from X-it fred. Do the homework.

Top Bottom