Fred? Whats up with Biden?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happens is people source their news from really misleading sources.

I saw the way faux reported this, they edited her words using several clips, normal for faux.

Garbage in, Garbage out. Think for yourselves, do you know what an echo is ?

Video

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...tal-police-shooting-of-black-teen-in-columbus

You can try and try flap, like talking to a horses ass with this group, lost cause my friend..

They will always have the last remark worthy or not

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I called the cop a "frickin hero"

Your problem is what now ?
I never back read that far. From your previous post I assumed like always you were taking the opposite stance of everyone else on this site except fred. My apologies if you said the cop was a hero because yes, he was.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are you suggesting the White House press briefing has been altered and faux shows the true briefing ?

You should read about the Murdochs, some uber rich people with all the money, have nothing better to do than play politics for the thrill of POWER. The Murdoch Media loves to divide.
No they report on the divide that the left has created. The left is responsible for BLM, antifa, misleading news stories among other things. You just can't see it

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can try and try flap, like talking to a horses ass with this group, lost cause my friend..

They will always have the last remark worthy or not

Ever since your favorite channel CNN has been exposed as a propaganda machine for the left and the Dems, been quite for jackazz and your self Fred.....Cat got your tongue BOZ......most us figured this out years ago .......you guys a bit slow though I guess......

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ever since your favorite channel CNN has been exposed as a propaganda machine for the left and the Dems, been quite for jackazz and your self Fred.....Cat got your tongue BOZ......most us figured this out years ago .......you guys a bit slow though I guess......

No clue.. is this some fake Fox News alert!!

MSNBC is my fav, by the way

Podcast on now

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I were a cop down there I would not do a thing when called to a scene. As soon as I seen it was blacks fighting or whatever, just stand there because anyway they spin it, it's the cops fault. So let the black girl stab the other, then say thank your own colour for this. They don't seem to mind black on black crime anyhow. Those plantation owners and slave drivers and their own black chiefs who sold them should be brought back to life and skinned alive for what they created now.
Today on the View Joy Behar said she thought the cop should have fired a warning shot into the air instead of killing that precious knife wielding teenager. I always new she was daft but she keeps setting the bar even lower everytime she opens her mouth?

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today on the View Joy Behar said she thought the cop should have fired a warning shot into the air instead of killing that precious knife wielding teenager. I always new she was daft but she keeps setting the bar even lower everytime she opens her mouth?

With you on that, but a warning shot threw there windows might of caught there attention a bit.. squeak might be right, let them fight it out and watch it.. not worth getting involved

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Christmas time on both Fox and CNN tonight. 2020 census data is in and because of population it appears the Republicans could gain between 5-8 House seats with the appropriation change. This would give the GOP the House. Get this. The biggest reason for population swings is people leaving New York and California because of taxes, cost of living and crime. People are leaving those 2 states in droves and moving to Texas, Florida, Nevada and Arizona where its cheaper to live and safer. This is almost hilarious lol.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Governor of California Gavin Newsome will have to go to vote because of recall legislation it is reported today. They needed 1.5 million signatures on the petition and a number of 1.6 million names were verified so it will happen. Newsomes popularity has been in a free fall since Covid hit as he was caught a couple times breaking his own rules and people are fed up with the hypocrisy.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
article-8494-1.jpg

Gavin Newsom Fights Back Against Caitlyn Jenner By Announcing He Too Is Transgender

https://babylonbee.com/news/gavin-n...n-jenner-by-announcing-he-too-is-transgender/

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow Christmas time on both Fox and CNN tonight. 2020 census data is in and because of population it appears the Republicans could gain between 5-8 House seats with the appropriation change. This would give the GOP the House. Get this. The biggest reason for population swings is people leaving New York and California because of taxes, cost of living and crime. People are leaving those 2 states in droves and moving to Texas, Florida, Nevada and Arizona where its cheaper to live and safer. This is almost hilarious lol.

Give you a thumbs up for watching more than fox Ken..

I seen that last night as well, so is it all tax and jobs that they left or just not filling out the census forums threw the pandemic..

Rachel had a census rep on that said they dropped the ball on getting forms back.. but did say there was people fleeing looking for work

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What happened to Bidens State of the Union address last night? I missed it.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting comment from Biden yesterday. As he tried to leave the podium he was asked a question about India's crisis right now and the US sending relief. He stopped, walked back to the podium, answered the question and then said that would be all as he didn't want to get into trouble. Trouble from whom? Isn't he the President? Who does he have to answer to? No secret they don't want him talking to the press because you never know what he might say but he is already the least most accessible President in history in only 100 days or 6 months as Chris Cuomo from CNN says.:rolleyes:

Top Bottom