fpp turbo

summitclay

Reaction score
Hello, I am goin to be looking at a 1200 doo that has been streched to 163 and running a FPP low boost turbo. I have done lots of searching on this and 2 other forums about FPP kits on (summits). But have found that people who run FPP kits run short track trail sleds. I ride 3000-6500ft. Any reason people arent using this kit in the mountains? If you are running FPP in the mountains please let me know what you think of it!! Thanks.

HagmanMod1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am goin to be looking at a 1200 doo that has been streched to 163 and running a FPP low boost turbo. I have done lots of searching on this and 2 other forums about FPP kits on (summits). But have found that people who run FPP kits run short track trail sleds. I ride 3000-6500ft. Any reason people arent using this kit in the mountains? If you are running FPP in the mountains please let me know what you think of it!! Thanks.
Mountain magic is running the stage 2 full power turbo it rips and is a nice clean setup and Justin fuller at full power performance knows his stuff

Top Bottom