Fox float r evol

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
hey all i got the fox float r evol on my proclimb swapped em out with the stock float 2's and was wondering if they are supposed to be mounted opposite the hcrs because i cant get at the rebound adjustment the way they are mounted and on the fox website the picture is opposite the way the way there mounted!!!!!

White86

Reaction score
Whenever you look at them mounted to everything other than a ale they always have the small canister on bottom except in sleds they are always mounted so the canister is up top... How did you make out with your reverse?

PROCLIMB

Reaction score
It was a nut o something backed off in the chain case they said the belt was making it so hard too pull over but that nut being backed off may have been the root cause of many of the issues like my blowing of the belt and all th above shes gonna be rdy to go to mcbride though next week so that's good

White86

Reaction score
Right on glad to hear... I got mine home and threw the belt on and it decided it wanted to work... Won't be putting it into reverse until the permanent fix is out for the chain case

Top Bottom