Four days in Sicamous 1/15 - 1/18/2014

newtrout

Reaction score
We were just up from Washington for our second trip of the year. I was pleased to see that the snowpack has caught up to near normal levels. It stopped snowing before we got there, but we managed to find good snow throughout the trip. Though by Saturday it was pretty setup. We spent the 15th at Hunters Range playing in the trees. We rode Eagles Pass on the 16th, and found lots of fresh on the way back toward Turtle. Friday the 17th we rode Blue Lake, by way of Owlshead. The logging access mess meant that not as many people are riding Blue. We found almost everything on the west side of the ridge to be almost completely untouched; odd considering there were 30 sleds at the cabin, and that side was completely hammered. Saturday we hit a cool new area that I won't mention by name. We stumbled on it last year, and got a chance to explore it further this trip. It isn't exactly a secret, but I'm not a local, so I will show the respect of not naming it.

We'll be back after it snows...

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U guys tracked up the good stuff

Bastages lol

sent while I should be drinking tea's

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
8mins of fun fun pow pow is good ...

quality camera and editing too ...

I'd happily watch you guys ditch banging if you put a banging tune behind it ...

Top Bottom