Found this on you tube

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, just wondering,,

are masks worn during chit like that or is it crunchy cornflakes the next morning??

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man, that looks like a lot of fun! doesn't look like the 1000 XP is the maverick killer everyone is saying it will be?

So, just wondering,,

are masks worn during chit like that or is it crunchy cornflakes the next morning??
lots of the racers wear wolfsnouts, I've got a couple of them....they work good in the dust

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the second vid...bunch of retards if you ask me... on a public road.. just as a kid runs out on the road.. that what they need.. and no helmets... no brains at all.. hope the cops get a hold of the pics and fine them.. ... the first vid is awesome.. wolfsnouts are great! I wear one all the time when dusty.. the pro model just pushes into the front of your full face and you can pull it out just as easy.. has a small strap so it hangs from your jersey when not in place.. great product for 20 bucks

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
your really picking straws on the two machines.. it will come down to the driver for sure.. each machine has its strong points... that said and FYI they just ran the reno to vegas cross country race.. maverick took first... then popo took 2nd or 3 rd and about 5 or 6 in the top 10

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In the second vid...bunch of retards if you ask me... on a public road.. just as a kid runs out on the road.. that what they need.. and no helmets... no brains at all.. hope the cops get a hold of the pics and fine them.. ... the first vid is awesome.. wolfsnouts are great! I wear one all the time when dusty.. the pro model just pushes into the front of your full face and you can pull it out just as easy.. has a small strap so it hangs from your jersey when not in place.. great product for 20 bucks
I've got one of each, strap ones are good for open face lids....sure a lot better than a bandana.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are the cats arse! lol......... yeah I just throw it in the washing machine each time and its good to go... about a year and a half ago I ordered some stronger tie rods and better ends from ATR reseach... Jeremy the owner there sent me a ATR mask for FREE which was just relabeled from the orginal designer RZR masks... last year Can-am had them make masks for them.. with the can-am logo on it.. they are a neoprene with a filter that needs to be replaced and is HOT in the summer.. cant take it off either if helmet it on.. and its way more restricted than the wolf snout... I think you have to order them direct from the US.. that's what I did.. great investment imo..

Ranarampage

Reaction score
I like the first video, 2nd video American guys are nuts a guess... But u can see the size difference between the two. I Am really torn between the two not going to lie... I would hate to spend 23 grand and be like damit should have got the maverick...

Top Bottom