Found this Card in my window:P

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saw some guy walking around my ranger at the Robb rally suspicious looking fellow :D went to see what was in my window and what do i get .. this card
Snowandmud.com..

great site guys ill def be keeping a eye on it when im doing my dayly forum surf at work hehe.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Welcome, Im the suspicious looking guy that slipped the card in the window. More people I can get on here the better it is for all the members. I hope this site will grow month by month. The more people we can get on here the more valuable information we can exchange with each other. Please tell all your buddies as well.

Keep an eye on this site as well, we promise to inform you about all the upcomming rally's

Are you going to the Edson Rally in July??

RON:D

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Yep. And give a good site for information, a place for people to meet other riders, and discuss riding area's and conditions for quadding, dirtbiking and snowmobiling. I originally got this idea when the ASA shut down there forum and there was no place for all of us to discuss the conditions in the mountains and around here, also I am a quadder so I incorperated this into the board and we cant forget about the dirt bikers too. Enjoy the site, check out the arcade but dont get hooked there. Theres a links section you can look at the links and even add some that you know of in your area. Another section which is still quite new is the Alberta or BC trail maps and Staging area's. I only have a few maps in there but that will grow fast. There is a photo gallery where you can see alot of members photos. We will be adding a Snow and Mud items and apparal store and a section where you can put on items like a tire for example and then people can comment on it. So any valuable information you have please let us know so we can add it to the site.

Are you a sledder as well?

RON

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Saw some guy walking around my ranger at the Robb rally suspicious looking fellow :D went to see what was in my window and what do i get .. this card
Snowandmud.com..

great site guys ill def be keeping a eye on it when im doing my dayly forum surf at work hehe.

HEY LEONARD.... WELCOME TO THE SITE. NEXT TIME ANYONE SEES THIS MYSTERIOUS FELLOW WALKING AROUND VEHICLES, I WOULD BE LEERY:nono:. MANY A VEHICLES HAVE BEEN BROKEN INTO LATELY, AND, WELL, YOU JUST NEVER KNOW. OUR ILLUSTRIOUS LEADER LOOKS THE PART IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN:Chap:(I'D CALL THE COPS). HOW DO YOU THINK HE FUNDED THIS SITE???:eek: JUST KIDDIN' LOL

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leonard Welcome to the site! I was looking at getting a set of swamp lites how do you like them? and what is the price+/-? :D
Cheers

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are good all around tires . one of the cheaper priced tires for sure.
made by interco so any place that deals in kimpex can probly get them.
They dig hard so in skeg your wanting low wheel speed or they will break threw. they bite harder in slick bottom holes than any other tire i have used.

mine are still like new I have a set of Bi/Tri mudmachines comeing to me so once i see how those do ill decide if im keeping the SLites on or not. but They are Def a good tire. and do well in mud aswell . best thing is hill climbing with them and they are smoother than my stocks on trails.
I may keep them for hunting in the fall because of the awsome traction they give on any surface for pulling moose and what not. or like said above i might sell them if the MMachines do well just because they are so new.
I used to slead in the winter untill i poped the engine in my last machine..

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Leonard If you decide to sell the Slites after trying out your new ones let me Know?

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will let you know.
these going on a Kodiak?
did you get alum rims with the kodiak ?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It just has the stock rims but when I get a set of tires then I will buy the rims. Yeah its going on the Kodiak I just about have the factory tires burnt off, so looking for a set for the fall.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
reason i ask is are the kodiak rims alum? the stock ones?

because i have my alum stockers sitting in a shed and i think they fit on kodiaks and are actually liter than my ITP's LOL.

i just wasnt sure if the kodiaks come with alum rims or steel.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No I just have the steel rims for now but hey maybe you would part with your stock alum. rims as well?:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: Networking At Its Best

Look At You 2 Go(nosrx1 And Leonard) Networking And All............. This Site Does It Again --- Almost Like A Dating Service, Eh?? Lol

Summitric are you feeling left out:D

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Which tires are those they look very agressive:D What size of rim do they fit?

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mud Machine Bi/Tri Claw .. cant get em in can :( .. had to e-bay em .. freakin 200$ shipping :(

oh and 12in rim

Top Bottom