Fort McMurray Conditions 08/09 Season

samoy

Reaction score
I'm new to FMM. Where do most people ride up here? Where is the staging area for Stoney? What other areas are decent for meeting people and having a decent day?

I am also looking for people heading to BC. I just moved from Kelowna and i know the Revy/Sicamous/Hunters Range area very well.

Cheers,

Dwayne

Dare

Reaction score
Website
www.sno-drifters.org
Hey all, still no word from the trail bosses, so I can not post the trails as open yet, my guess is, they are getting lots of riders if the numbers of sleds in the back of trucks is an indication.... just take it easy everyone, early season is known for rocks and stumps and logs just under the snow. Trails still use at your own risk... Cheers, Dare

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm new to FMM. Where do most people ride up here? Where is the staging area for Stoney? What other areas are decent for meeting people and having a decent day?

I am also looking for people heading to BC. I just moved from Kelowna and i know the Revy/Sicamous/Hunters Range area very well.

Cheers,

Dwayne

If you unload at the tower road staging area there are usually lots of people to ride with, there is a group of three of us that ride the mountains quite often and we have a spot open in the four place most of the time when we go, as for up here we always like going for a ride i also haven't ridin at stony yet..maybe during the xmas break we'll try stony we should have more than enough snow for a good ride.

Steve

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Sunday on some cut lines south of town and still found 2.5-3ft of pow in the bush should be good for about another week.

Top Bottom