Fort Area someone POed.

haakeyez50

Reaction score
I am still POed about the guy that took advantage of me in Blue River last year. I lent him my spare hitch that he never returned to me. As for the truck he was driving I thought it was either a dark Blue or Black Chev. Definetly a CHEV. He had bumper damage as well as hitch damage a Eighteen wheeler drove into his sled trailer and bent a lot of material, he was on the highway parked or stopped, just north of Blue River. I did leave him a buisness card of mine but he never got back to me. As in name no I thought people that sled are honest, espcialy when in need. I hope someone can make him be honest.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am still POed about the guy that took advantage of me in Blue River last year. I lent him my spare hitch that he never returned to me. As for the truck he was driving I thought it was either a dark Blue or Black Chev. Definetly a CHEV. He had bumper damage as well as hitch damage a Eighteen wheeler drove into his sled trailer and bent a lot of material, he was on the highway parked or stopped, just north of Blue River. I did leave him a buisness card of mine but he never got back to me. As in name no I thought people that sled are honest, espcialy when in need. I hope someone can make him be honest.

Is this not the second thread you started about this incident,Sorry for your loss and some people are not very gratefull but we would rather you bump the first thread instead of starting another one!
catmando!

haakeyez50

Reaction score
The reson for this thread here is because it is not in the Fort Saskachewan Club thread. Also the Snowangles might be able to help track it down. This is why I posted in the Snowangles site and now in the North East Area of our Province. So if there is a problem with this post than delete it as a moderator. But sometimes we have to get the word out in more than one place. Maybe you are the one that whats to do a cover up for a freind.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The reson for this thread here is because it is not in the Fort Saskachewan Club thread. Also the Snowangles might be able to help track it down. This is why I posted in the Snowangles site and now in the North East Area of our Province. So if there is a problem with this post than delete it as a moderator. But sometimes we have to get the word out in more than one place. Maybe you are the one that whats to do a cover up for a freind.

Dude, I understand your problems...but honestly...it's a hitch. get over it. One thread is enough :twocents:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it possible he may have lost your card? It is a hitch and lesson learned...get his info too the next time. I`m not trying to be a prick here, just that it wasn`t a huge lost.

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guys priced out a good HITCH lately, you would be a little POed also. The post is out there so maybe someone will come forward!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd it is the principal on the whole matter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you guys priced out a good HITCH lately, you would be a little POed also. The post is out there so maybe someone will come forward!!!!!!!!!!!! ANd it is the principal on the whole matter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree on the principal, but hitches aren't that pricey. it was his spare as he said, replaceable for around $30. worth accusing a moderator of a cover up? I think not.....
ballmounts.jpg

ball.jpg

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree on the principal, but hitches aren't that pricey. it was his spare as he said, replaceable for around $30. worth accusing a moderator of a cover up? I think not.....
ballmounts.jpg

ball.jpg

Well-said Teeroy...exactly what I was thinking.

Zipp

Reaction score

That has to be tongue in cheek, or is it tongue in hitch?:eek:

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you have probably spent more money on tissues than the hitch is worth to wipe the tears from crying so much about the hitch:D

Scuba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go and buy another hitch and get over it............i can't believe that i read this thread to the end,..........i have about 5 WOULD YOU LIKE ONE

Top Bottom