forester ,silent pass conditions

vic

Reaction score
Any info will be appreciated.Like to sled Jan 16 weekend,with the warm weather,not sure of the conditions.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm there! soon as part comes....let U no Mr.vic:d will be deep above 5000.calling for snow on weekend

djspeedracer

Reaction score
I am alsow thinking of hitting silent pass wondering if it is still all tracked out or lots of snow?

DIRT LUMP

Reaction score
lookin for someone to ride with this weekend around golden area,never rode these parts,could tag along or if someone knows a good local that knows the area,also a guide I guise would work to.

djspeedracer

Reaction score
I got a bunch Of guys riding with me not sure yet silent pass or quartz probley both, you are more then welcome to tag along for a ride

DIRT LUMP

Reaction score
I talked to mike@snowpeak rentals and he said the conditions were great at silent pass,I plan on going on saturday for the day but maybe sunday if conditions are great.thanks for the invite djspeedracer,let me know when your group is heading out

pano-dude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I talked to mike@snowpeak rentals and he said the conditions were great at silent pass,I plan on going on saturday for the day but maybe sunday if conditions are great.thanks for the invite djspeedracer,let me know when your group is heading out

lol,
Rental guys always say the conditions are great. Anything less would be bad for businesss:d

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I Guide for Mike....its true and He knows his Valley's haha puk'in in the pass right now...and some sun will be great weekend

DIRT LUMP

Reaction score
carbon you work at snowpeaks,Im going out with mike on saturday if you get a chance you should come out also.Be nice to meet someone who knows the area well.

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you won't find many guys that know the areas in Golden better than Mike. Carbon is probably one of them from the brief chat I had with him one afternoon, but Mike can show you alot of diffewrent areas as well if you have the time. Might try to sneak out for a day or 2 if I can get away!!!
play safe boys!!!:beer:

RN

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
U should Raspberry...going to be sick weekend.just getting a fury of warm wet systems..

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You guys be carefull. Area will still be there when avy conditions improve. Better to be carefull than DEAD

Top Bottom