Foreman 500 mods

Desolation

Reaction score
I have a 2007 Foreman 500 Looking for mod suggestions. I aready have stage 2 carb kit but want to improve my power alot more top speed is only around 80k would like get close to about 100k :d . Is there a cam kit out there it is such a pain trying to find aftermarket performance parts for honda also looking for a good clutch kit to increase grab.

johndeereman346

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Add a pipe and maybe bore it out is about all I can think for availibility. I have an 08 piped and it made a difference but I still want more. I have been thinking about boring it out for 2 years now but I'm not overly mechanically inclined and don't want to pay outrageous shop rates

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Take it from someone who has bigbored many quads and sleds: save your money. The costs of the bigbore/power adders can be applied with your trade-in to get the machine you really want.

crewcabguy

Reaction score
well.. lets see,,, mods I have on my 07 Foreman ES, in the order I did them. DynoJet jet kit,K&N Air filter, HMF exhuast, Highlifter Outlaw clutch kit, Supergrip aluminum rims 5x2/2x5 offset , 26" Highlifter Outlaw tires. No lift needed. the only thing left to do would be A Mudbuster cam. The only thing I wouldnt put in would be a Big Bore kit,, the cylinder walls would get to thin,and lead to damages you dont want,,, hope this helps ya...

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 74

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not allot to make that thing go faster, I think it has the power but it must be the gearing on Hondas.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Foreman 500 Looking for mod suggestions. I aready have stage 2 carb kit but want to improve my power alot more top speed is only around 80k would like get close to about 100k :d . Is there a cam kit out there it is such a pain trying to find aftermarket performance parts for honda also looking for a good clutch kit to increase grab.

ya dont think you'll get a LOT more top speed out of it without changing gearing. most mods just make it faster to get to top speed, which doesnt go up much.

canadianforeman500

Reaction score
Hey guys, i have an 08 500 foreman. DynoJet kit, k&n filter, HMF exhaust, snorkel kit and 26" Mud Wolf's. I want to set my bike UP higher. Any suggestions on what i should install for lifts n what not?, or any suggestions of online stores to buy the stuff from, thanks.

4byrookie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have an 08 500 foreman. DynoJet kit, k&n filter, HMF exhaust, snorkel kit and 26" Mud Wolf's. I want to set my bike UP higher. Any suggestions on what i should install for lifts n what not?, or any suggestions of online stores to buy the stuff from, thanks.

Throw a highlift 2" lift kit in. Any aftermarket store should be able to get one for you. I had one on my 02 rubicon and had no problems but I don't know if the axles will become to much of an angle on the newer machine.

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 2005 500 foreman with the electrice shift, had a t4 pipe jet kit , 2'' High lifter lift and 27'' mud buggs. That foreman took on heck of a beating. I think it would do around 100km oer hour down a steep down hill..

DRD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a Foreman 450, only time it's reached 100 KM/H is in the back of my truck. Honda quads (non sport) kind of remind me of my lawn tractor. Can't seem to break 'em though.

Top Bottom