fording.....jan 10th

jon

Reaction score
hey if anyone is interested me and 2 of my buddies are leaving sunday and heading over the pass.....been there twice so far this year if interested let me know.....

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
Hope there's more snow this week. Talked to a parks guy in Cataract on Saturday who saw a couple sleds that just came back. Said their skis were ripped real bad on the rocks as they went over? It really needs more snow before venturing over is what he reported?

jon

Reaction score
there were some rough patches but i can asure you my skis made it back just fine...lol

L0ki

Reaction score
Was out a while ago with Jon.. over the pass.. needs more snow this side of the pass.. other side was good tho. Skis made it back in good shape.. all in all a good day!!

Good for a short trip.. one hour from the driveway and was unloaded.
:cool:

Mackie 12

Reaction score
Would love to join you guys but cant ride this weekend, the following though if you go out again. Would like to know how to get over there.

jon

Reaction score
Would love to join you guys but cant ride this weekend, the following though if you go out again. Would like to know how to get over there.

we go over fording pass quite a bit so it wont be too long until we go again, you are more than welcome to come along, we can show you the way no problem, once you drop in the b.c. side there is lots of riding and good riding at that, last time i was in there was not a lot of snow on the alberta side but 5-6 feet where we ended up so p.m. anytime and we can set up a ride i am always in for a ride..:thumbsup2:

Mackie 12

Reaction score
Sounds good, i am in the far s.e. of Calgary so it is a short drive. send me a PM if you plan on going the following weekend or whenever

neddacsac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and 2 others might be headed that way Sun also. I will know for sure by tomorrow. I havent been over yet this year and "they" are calling for good weather. I will keep ya posted and mabey we will catch ya at the parking lot.:beer:

BigBadBob

Reaction score
We were over today. Little rough going over but good once you get there. Just don't follow our tracks down a gorge!!! Stupid move on our part (there was 5 of us) but we made it out after about 4 1/2 hours of being stuck....:nono:

Top Bottom