ford diesel owners

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
Here is the programmer im running but only with higher tunes, its a sale and heres what u get. The spartan programmer i am very happy with, much better then the Edge i was running before

web site is: Spartan Diesel Technologies

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
#1 IP: 66.56.21.46
Yesterday, 02:46 PM

08stroker250
Your Daddy

Something to tell your friends.....

Package
-Spartan Phalanx Flash Console w/all tunes up to the 275 tune
-AFE 4" stainless downpipe back exhaust system - no muffler
-AFE Stage II intake w/ProGuard 7 filter

Normal cost - $2,397.00

SALE COST - $1,999.00

**Sale lasts through August 31, 2010**

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just averaged 18.5 mpg running 35" toyo mt w/ 4.5" suspension lift doing 120 km/hr from Edmonton to kelowna and back. On the way back I pulled 2 jetskis.

This is an averaged mileage 90% highway couple hours of road construction idling. On the 275hp tune.

I love it.

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
I just averaged 18.5 mpg running 35" toyo mt w/ 4.5" suspension lift doing 120 km/hr from Edmonton to kelowna and back. On the way back I pulled 2 jetskis.

This is an averaged mileage 90% highway couple hours of road construction idling. On the 275hp tune.

I love it.

I love the 350 tune, on a sunday nite cruze :p

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it better then the bullydog and will need to change head studs, who does them and what is the cost 2006 f350 6L. Thanks

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
I was told 4 grand for studs

My Elite head studs were 900 USD. 4 grand yikes, Installed maybe?

Elite diesel engineering .com

I have done studs, as it was advised with running any tunes over the 250 hp, among alot of other stuff, which was also recommended for running the higher hp tunes. My bro runs the 210 and under tunes, mostly at the 150 hp tune, he has this set up and all else other than the cold air intake is stock. he has had no issues with tranny or other components

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is it better then the bullydog and will need to change head studs, who does them and what is the cost 2006 f350 6L. Thanks

Anything is better than a bully dog, the best thing for a 6.0L is a SCT programmer programmed from innovative diesel in the US. For studs check with NADP in Edmonton.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Elite head studs were 900 USD. 4 grand yikes, Installed maybe?

Elite diesel engineering .com

I have done studs, as it was advised with running any tunes over the 250 hp, among alot of other stuff, which was also recommended for running the higher hp tunes. My bro runs the 210 and under tunes, mostly at the 150 hp tune, he has this set up and all else other than the cold air intake is stock. he has had no issues with tranny or other components

The studs you have changed were they on an 6 L, I heard 2700.00 that is crazy. NADP has some for around 5/600.00 plus install. I have 4" cat back, cold air intake, 6inch lift, 37's, and a bully dog programmer witch I hear is no good. I would love to add 250+hp but don't want to blow head gasket I am getting 15.3 mpg as is. What else can be done do this truck besides changing programmer...Anybody that can help me out with info on changing head studs let me know. Thanks

sledhead_2002

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.imperialseed.com
The studs you have changed were they on an 6 L, I heard 2700.00 that is crazy. NADP has some for around 5/600.00 plus install. I have 4" cat back, cold air intake, 6inch lift, 37's, and a bully dog programmer witch I hear is no good. I would love to add 250+hp but don't want to blow head gasket I am getting 15.3 mpg as is. What else can be done do this truck besides changing programmer...Anybody that can help me out with info on changing head studs let me know. Thanks

No mine is a 08 6.4

Check out the elite site, that is where i got mine from. IF you are going to run 250 or less HP tunes, i dont think you have to change studs, as the Bro is having no issues. IF you wish to run the higher hp, then studs should be done, Stock tranny will not take the torque either, or at least not for long.

what u have is close to mine, for where i got best bang for $$ for fuel milage. only diff is programmer. and of course other mods i did for the safe running of 350 hp. (tranny, driveshaft, head studs, exhaust values and a few others)

Top Bottom