For those who love to ride but are overwhelmed.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes I think u need to join the r.d suds and suds and buds club.

Some rides are just as u asked for.

Some have spam stuck , some not.

from my HTC

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only time i ride fast is when i an towing a Canam home......lol Sorry Mark. I just simply could not resist..hehehe.
What ever we (Ray) and i may or may not have done at above mentioned Jamboree is a unsubstantiated rumor.....other than the bent tent pole.
That Val....T R O U B L E..........

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really, According to Mark, Ray and Neville went a little nuts out at the Jamboree on the the Friday afternoon, So I think some smoke is being blown here. Which brings up a bone of contention, Larry was there and I talked to without knowing who it was. He was the smuck who gave Dean the gallon of water to cool his rad off. The nerve of some people! Ok now I ahve been drinking, a al the galloping Gourmet style~

Oh that night.

That was the Neville and the devils.

It started after ray blew a tire and had many beer breaks on the way back.

from my HTC

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh crap.

There was 2 nights of Neville and the devils now.

Note to self. No parking close to either one.

from my HTC

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only time i ride fast is when i an towing a Canam home......lol Sorry Mark. I just simply could not resist..hehehe.
What ever we (Ray) and i may or may not have done at above mentioned Jamboree is a unsubstantiated rumor.....other than the bent tent pole.
That Val....T R O U B L E..........

Yes Val is trouble..

I don't remember said Friday night..

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh that night.

That was the Neville and the devils.

It started after ray blew a tire and had many beer breaks on the way back.

from my HTC

Who me???

I like beer...

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are workin out the details for the new Album,so i cant say to much yet....Heard from a well placed source though that Ray was gonna do a REMIX of one of my favorite STONES songs......For Larry and the King : :Start me up"

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
a little late in the thread,but.... Et tu Kelly?
NEVER! well maybe. Sorry what was the question? and besides Mark was rather quiet and Dean needed cheering up. and really I am not evil, just don't ask the wife or anyone who knows me, they all lie. Seriously.

Last edited:

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you'd get a real quad you'd find it less "intense" and more "humorous". LOL.

When I came out someone was parked back at the trailer I seem to remember....but we didn't make it that far before tex started spitting pieces of his belt at himself. Hopefully I can make it out this summer to show you guys how its done. ;)

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to ride with you guys, but you have to warn me in advance, baggage or no baggage (wife).

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either way dude.

And I'm not racing down the road no more. My quads not made for it and since that weekend and no racing I haven't taken a belt off.

from my HTC

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love to ride with you guys, but you have to warn me in advance, baggage or no baggage (wife).

:eek: baggage?????? lol

Is the answer another quad??LOL I know when I'm baggage on the back it's a much harder ride on me than when I'm in the driver's seat. It's tough to bang around the back and gets tiring and hard on the body as you're not in control of the whoops and bumps and react rather than be prepared for them.

We have women (who ride with their men) in our club of all calibre who ride in different areas and terrain... maybe you can find another woman she connects with that has the same desires as her and they can 'bond'. Nothing seems to motivate us gals more than finding others with the same level of passion, whether it's high adrenaline riding or mellow trail riding, that we can share experiences with.

Last edited:

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great idea, and for the most part we have found a few couples that like to ride. I was putting it out there as some people are not as forward as I am(some would suggest mouthy) and it is just my nature to try try and include new people to this great sport/activity. As for another quad, I had Roberta diving her own sled last year and it was great right up to the point that she hit a tree and broke a bone in her arm. Now she just wants to be chauffeured. Which brings up another question. Does anyone know of a company that makes a harness that the driver of a quad or sled could where that gives the passenger something to hold on to? I see child harnesses but that is not quite what I had in mind. I was thinking more along the lines of handles or grips on the back to give the driver some freedom but allowing the passenger something to hold on to. Last ride out sledding, because I couldn't stand up. we ended up rolling the sled due to being held down because someone was fearing for her life. ( no names to protect the innocent) Anyone?

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if you could mount some of those handles that come on the touring sleds? They mount on the tunnel I think and seem like a good position for you arms etc. ?

Any chance you'd like to bring your wife out to Quartz Creek next weekend for newbie shred day? Maybe get her back on the horse? Worst case, she hangs at the cabin eating hot dogs and socializing. LOL. :)

(ps...I'm known to be one of those 'forward' types too. hehe ;) )

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it we did do some silly CHIT, on a side note i think you "forgot" the little concert you and Pecos entertained us all with !!!

and the little dance moves too. hehe

Top Bottom