For the ladies

han solo

Reaction score
I been to venice beach, walked by the famous muscle beach. There is sure some different people there, & it was day light. Wondered what it was like at night?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I was just about to thank this post, but................. I watched the vid and..............WTF????????????
That was the gayest "gay" vid I have ever seen!!!!!!!!
I dunno Krista????????? LOL

AprilO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bahahaha funniest video EVER, was laughing out loud, and unfortunatly could not take my eyes off the screen haha. I want some animal print pants! Heard LMFAO is amazing in concert! Can't wait till they come to Ed! :)

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I been to venice beach, walked by the famous muscle beach. There is sure some different people there, & it was day light. Wondered what it was like at night?

x2.. I've actually stayed in a hotel off Venice Beach for a week - it is very interesting to say the least. I went jogging early one morning down the strip and must have woken this young woman sleeping on a bench... because she started chasing and yelling at me, so I hightailed it to a lifeguard post LOL. a Similar incident happened to me in San Diego too... It was like I was wearing a sign that said "I'm Canadian and I hate American homeless drug addicts"

Polarisgurl500

Reaction score
Really like this song. Good video cause I was laughing at it the whole time. Couldn't ask for a better way to start my week.

Top Bottom