for sale

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looked at a for sale add on kiji, guy had a quad for sale, anyway the guy only lists a e-mail address. e-mail the guy and ask for address or phone #. the guy e-mails me back "Red Deer". now that gives a guy a lot of info, so i e-mails him back saying he must not want to sell his quad, and what is his phone #, he finally gives in and e-mails #, what is wrong with people, if your trying to sell something, leave your freeking Phone #, especially when you are asked. are you that stupid or do you send info in your thoughts.

some people should be in the grave. told the guy to kiss my butt.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looked at a for sale add on kiji, guy had a quad for sale, anyway the guy only lists a e-mail address. e-mail the guy and ask for address or phone #. the guy e-mails me back "Red Deer". now that gives a guy a lot of info, so i e-mails him back saying he must not want to sell his quad, and what is his phone #, he finally gives in and e-mails #, what is wrong with people, if your trying to sell something, leave your freeking Phone #, especially when you are asked. are you that stupid or do you send info in your thoughts.

the worst is when they offer you a trade when you specifically put in your add NO TRADES! or when they offer you a half @$$ price and you say no then they tell you to f-off! this is experience talking and i just told him GOD BLESS YOU!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is bad. I'm trying to buy a truck. I phoned one guy last night, and emailed. Nothing, again today I phoned, nothing. Phoned on two more trucks same thing, no answer. I mean, your trying to sell it and your not avalible all weekend? Atleast edit your ad and say so. The only reason I didn't buy something else is everyone else is on crack for their prices.

I guess people don't want to sell there stuff considering I had cash to come buy today....

Last edited:

ksk223

Reaction score
I had a guy offer me 4-soft serve ice cream vending machines in trade for a travel trailer. How'd he know that was exactly what i was looking for! :eek:

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can understand not giving out his address but the phone number is pretty stupid. My dad gave directions to his place to a guy looking at one of his Kijiji listings a couple years ago. Couple nights later dads shop was broke into and the bike that he was selling went missing. Something to keep in mind while selling stuff now as sad as it is, meet them some place in town.

RINGER

Reaction score

I know how to fix him ....buy my quad instead

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can understand not giving out his address but the phone number is pretty stupid. My dad gave directions to his place to a guy looking at one of his Kijiji listings a couple years ago. Couple nights later dads shop was broke into and the bike that he was selling went missing. Something to keep in mind while selling stuff now as sad as it is, meet them some place in town.

Ya i've been a bit worried about that to. But the way I see it, if they really want it they are going to try and steal it. Like for vehicles, I don't care if they want the address, it makes no difference. If someone wants to get my address to try and break into my house/garage go for it. If they get caught they will never do it again.

A while back I was going to look at a trailer, I didn't get the guys address just asked about it, etc. Phoned him to go look at it next day was stolen night before :eek: Boy was I glad he didn't give me his address the day before or I know he'd be asking me a lot of questions.......

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the worst is when they offer you a trade when you specifically put in your add NO TRADES! or when they offer you a half @$$ price and you say no then they tell you to f-off! this is experience talking and i just told him GOD BLESS YOU!

Joey?

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a guy offer me 4-soft serve ice cream vending machines in trade for a travel trailer. How'd he know that was exactly what i was looking for! :eek:

At this point in my life, I would consider that! LOL *drooooool!*

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Acually imdoo'n I don't post my ph# anymore, I kept getting calls to advertise at other places and autotrader and the likes so now if they e-mail me I mail back for there # and I'll call them and set something up. And yes I screen calls from you LOL

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Now, that is an interesting trade.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Acually imdoo'n I don't post my ph# anymore, I kept getting calls to advertise at other places and autotrader and the likes so now if they e-mail me I mail back for there # and I'll call them and set something up. And yes I screen calls from you LOL

friigin screener:d

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
emailed a guy about a trailer he had for sale and said "can i get your phone # and is it all aluminum?" and he said "any interest?" , why dont you just give the guy the info he wants instead for making him angry? thats not how you sell something.:nono:

Top Bottom