For Sale Snow Pulse Pac - Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a snow pulse pac for sale and it is the 30L pac. I used the pac 2 rides and will sell for $1000.00 or Best offer. If your interested in the pac send me a pm.
I posted it here as I know lots of people were looking for one and there sold our for the year. I am done riding the mountains as we have lost to many good guys this year.

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Re: For Sale Snow Pulse Pac

Easy to make rash decisions right now. Next season could be completely different. There are very safe areas to ride in the mountains even with higher avalanche conditions. Trick is to get yourself trained, have proper gear, have trained riding buddies .... and ride where you feel comfortable!! If its a bad year like this year was consider riding the flats for the season ... no harm done. Hang on to your pac! :beer::beer::d:beer::beer:

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Easy to make rash decisions right now. Next season could be completely different. There are very safe areas to ride in the mountains even with higher avalanche conditions. Trick is to get yourself trained, have proper gear, have trained riding buddies .... and ride where you feel comfortable!! If its a bad year like this year was consider riding the flats for the season ... no harm done. Hang on to your pac! :beer::beer::d:beer::beer:

I have other reasons aswell. I have a little one on the way and there wont be much time for me to ride plus I also have oilers season seats so It will be to hard going away for the weekends when I am out 2 nights on an average through the week with the games.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Sorry to hear that Darrin,I enjoyed riding with you and was hoping to get out a little more with you.Our group was involved in a avy last year with one partial burial and its makes a guy wake up ,you just have to know your limits and stick to them.It is not to difficult to have a great weekend in the mountains sticking to safe areas.Avy course,the right equipment,good smarts and good friends will greatly reduce the risk.Unfortunatly like riding a motorcycle,there is a risk!
Hope you reconsider!
catmando!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score

I have other reasons aswell. I have a little one on the way and there wont be much time for me to ride plus I also have oilers season seats so It will be to hard going away for the weekends when I am out 2 nights on an average through the week with the games.

Ahh kids .... say no more, I got two and they do cost a lot. Let me know when you want to dump the season tickets LOL. Btw. .... kids are worth every penny! :beer:;)

RETODD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.valemountvacationrental.com

Hey Snowseeker,

This year has been hard on all of us…some more then others for sure…you, like everyone whom is affected by these tragedies, need some time to heal…summer is right around the corner and will provide the break we all need to retool the grey matter…maybe plan on some avy courses for the fall.

Hold on to your stuff, I’ve a kid also and trust me…a 40 dollar/night hotel room, sled/truck fuel, a couple of beers and grub will be the cheapest weekend you’ll be involved in for the next 20 years.

Stay Safe!!

Todd.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Each one of us deals with it in a different way guys. I have known 3 guys that died sledding and many of our common friends stopped sledding after and many have never gone back to it. Some it took a few years, some guys hit the snow soon again within a month.

Having to pull your buddy out and try and give him life - you cannot imagine what that is like.

Snowseeker - you do what's right for you man. Maybe one day you will come to terms with it, maybe not. We each walk our own path.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Congrats Darren.....what are you going to do when you catch the guy???? :p

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

I'm relieved now Ric, I might get the beating but your stuck with the payments... LMFAO!!!!

GOT ME THERE, YOU BASTAGE..... BUT MY KNEE IS SCREWED RIGHT NOW, SO YOU'RE FASTER..... REMEMBER, I'M HANDICAPPED WITH PHYSIOTHERAPY RIGHT NOW....... LOL, GUESS YOU GOTS THE PAYMENTS........:d:d:d:d WHATS A LITTLE BEATDOWN,EH? LOL

Apex06

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

For anyone interested in this pack darren takes care of all his gear and sled very well.
Anyone that has rode with him would tell you that.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

jeesh sorry bout your luck in getting oilers tickets ......

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just to let everyone know that I can run pretty fast. I will catch you Summitric, Sumx54!!! Yea I will still be out sledding around the long lake area and whitcourt area. I will just be to hard getting away to the hills for weekends.
Hey Sumx54 quadding season soon around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom