For Sale 14 Polaris Pro RMK Assault

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Good day, I am just seeing if there is any interest in my sled I have. It is a 2014 Polaris Pro RMK Assault, 1800kms on the sled but it has a locked up top end, the motor is in pieces right now torn right down to inspect the crank(which appears to be fine), rest of the sled is in great shape. It has never been smashed or rolled.
Sled has a MBRP Trail can on it, SCS Wrap and tether switch.
I'm not sure if I'm out to lunch, but I'm hoping to get around $5000.00 for it. I feel it would be a good buy for someone who is mechanically inclined, and has the time to fix.
I have it listed on Kijiji in Edmonton, but I don't know how to post photos or add a link on this site.

Please contact me should you wish to have more details.

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Ha, I do think it might be a bit high, going off a suggestion of a buddy who works at a Polaris dealership. I'm willing to accept reasonable offers. I think $2500.00 is a bit low.

Just dont want want it to end up in the " Humorous Kijiji " thread on here lol

can we come up with something that is fair on both sides?

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
I don't have pics of it right now, the sled is at the dealership. I will probably pick it up tomorrow. There is a bit of a story of what happened to it. You can phone me at 780-915-8086, or send me a p.m with your contact and I could phone you.
Thanks Scott

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
No thanks, Judging by the responses I have got from Kijiji, I don't think I'm too far off on my price.

Last edited:

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good day, I am just seeing if there is any interest in my sled I have. It is a 2014 Polaris Pro RMK Assault, 1800kms on the sled but it has a locked up top end, the motor is in pieces right now torn right down to inspect the crank(which appears to be fine), rest of the sled is in great shape. It has never been smashed or rolled.
Sled has a MBRP Trail can on it, SCS Wrap and tether switch.
I'm not sure if I'm out to lunch, but I'm hoping to get around $5000.00 for it. I feel it would be a good buy for someone who is mechanically inclined, and has the time to fix.
I have it listed on Kijiji in Edmonton, but I don't know how to post photos or add a link on this site.

Please contact me should you wish to have more details.
Here is a pic of it

Attachments

• sled.jpg
    sled.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 175

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Thanks for posting the pic? How did you do that? I can't figure it out. Anyway there is a deal pending in it.

skid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get close to your asking price? Just curious cause I know someone selling a 14' pro for what seems like a pretty decent price.

Top Bottom