For All the Boyz Who Rode BELLE this weekend!!!

whole_control

Reaction score
Website
www.apexautomationltd.com
Well first trip of the year for some of us was this past weekend in Mcbride. We rode Belle which had foot or foot and half in spots.

Any of the high wind blown areas had some land mines waiting for you if happen to be riding down created some mechanical carnage for some of us. Me included. I bent which remains to be seen... my arm mounts. possible nun. and pivot arms. Plus some cracks throughout my panels.

I was was heading down the trail goin WAY to fast with my slighly bent ski when it started to Speed Wabble causing my sled to roll approx 25 times end over end. Throwing me over the edge and into the trees while i bounced off of them finally landing approx an inch from a broken off tree that looked more like a knife.

Im lucky to only have cosmetic damage and HOPEFULLY minor suspension damage... and more important nothing broke or pierced on ME!

I just wanna give a shout out to all the other riders who were out that Saturday at Belle. I hope everyone got home safe and dont forget to post your pics HERE!!! I will in the next day or so of my sled and all the final damage after i get it apart... I got a trip to revy in three weeks that requires me to HURRY UP and fix it!

peace!
Tanner

Top Bottom