For All the Boyz Who Rode BELLE this weekend!!!

whole_control

Reaction score
Website
www.apexautomationltd.com
Well first trip of the year for some of us was this past weekend in Mcbride. We rode Belle which had foot or foot and half in spots.

Any of the high wind blown areas had some land mines waiting for you if happen to be riding down created some mechanical carnage for some of us. Me included. I bent which remains to be seen... my arm mounts. possible nun. and pivot arms. Plus some cracks throughout my panels.

I was was heading down the trail goin WAY to fast with my slighly bent ski when it started to Speed Wabble causing my sled to roll approx 25 times end over end. Throwing me over the edge and into the trees while i bounced off of them finally landing approx an inch from a broken off tree that looked more like a knife.

Im lucky to only have cosmetic damage and HOPEFULLY minor suspension damage... and more important nothing broke or pierced on ME!

I just wanna give a shout out to all the other riders who were out that Saturday at Belle. I hope everyone got home safe and dont forget to post your pics HERE!!! I will in the next day or so of my sled and all the final damage after i get it apart... I got a trip to revy in three weeks that requires me to HURRY UP and fix it!

peace!
Tanner

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
was great meeting you, i heard you had a yardsale going on there.
good luck with oprah

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We will have a sled fixerupper weekend this coming weekend. What are you doin tomorrow tanner, i should be in town around 3 or so to drop off my sled.

whole_control

Reaction score
Website
We will have a sled fixerupper weekend this coming weekend. What are you doin tomorrow tanner, i should be in town around 3 or so to drop off my sled.

I work till 5. but after that im open... what are your plans this week? Im gonna rip my sled apart at csp. no room in andrews garage. I might move it to his garage this weekend, depending on what the total damage is...

Why whats up, you need me to help?

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm wanna drop my sled off in his garage if theres room then i'm off to kananaskis for a work confernce.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm wanna drop my sled off in his garage if theres room then i'm off to kananaskis for a work confernce.

Would have been nice to meet you Slamnek, we had a good bull chit session. I forgot my camera the first day :rant:. We rode the second day and got some pictures, once the computer stops fighting with me I'll get them uploaded.

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1) Not a ton of snow but fawk she was a nice a day out boys
2) My sled (Doesn't get old)
3) We almost made it to China
4) Sled Line up
5) Checking the scenery while cooling the sled
6) 2 days of riding and no damage.
7) My brothers happy as all get out
8) Now thats sledhead

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 866
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 865
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 845
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 854
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 851
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 848
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 853
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 855

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
9) Drink break
10) Overlooking Mcbride
11) Can't wait to go back
12) Belle Mountain
13) Who likes my Sled cover?
14) Sled decks are for puzzays
15) To ride another day

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 837
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 833
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 837
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 842
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 854
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 838
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 831

M1000CAT

Reaction score
You guy should have went to valemount. Had 3-4 feet of untouched bottomless powder. It was a epic first ride of season. Could not have asked for more.

POWDERCHOWDER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep had a great trip, shout out to the sask boys come to revy dec 10
good time was had by all..

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You guy should have went to valemount. Had 3-4 feet of untouched bottomless powder. It was a epic first ride of season. Could not have asked for more.

Now you tell us!!! I didn't want to pass up the opportunity to ride with Whole_control, powderchowder and young-gun. :p:)

I knew I recognized that sled! thanks for the help getting me unstucked!!!!:beer:

With the Apex? Haha no worries, didn't know you were on here or from GP. Did buddy loose a belt on the hill?

dnedohin

Reaction score
Website
www.timbercastleandcustoms.com
Whole_control, when I looked back and saw you sled tumbling down the trail it was fricking scary. I didn't think I could run so fast in my gear! (Sled would have been faster - only not mine at that time!)

Real glad you are ok, and thinks you are very lucky!

I will also have a few pics to add later on today....

Work2Ride

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whole_control, when I looked back and saw you sled tumbling down the trail it was fricking scary. I didn't think I could run so fast in my gear! (Sled would have been faster - only not mine at that time!)

Sooo... Where are they? You the dude riding the M6?

dnedohin

Reaction score
Website
www.timbercastleandcustoms.com
Yeah, that was me in the M6. I had a little trouble of my own by the end of the day with a couple bad rocks. It was certainly a bit of luck (or unlucky) with the landmines that were out there. Otherwise a fantastic day!

Attachments

• PIC_0038.jpg
    PIC_0038.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 473
  • PIC_0039.jpg
    PIC_0039.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 474
  • PIC_0040.jpg
    PIC_0040.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 470
  • PIC_0042.jpg
    PIC_0042.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 470
  • PIC_0043.jpg
    PIC_0043.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 474

whole_control

Reaction score
Website

LOL! I know what your saying... cause I was telling the old lady about it and I said "by the time I got back up on the trail un-aware of where I was... The guy who seen it all had already sprinted up to come find me..."

Nothing like the 100m dash all geared up in 12s flat! we should start the snowmobile Olympics...

you get the 100m geared up event, and I get the snowmobile pole vault!

LMAO! Anyways thanks for coming to check on me. Im still alittle sore. I got a doctors appointment on thursday to check my back its all twisted up. I know I got lucky!

Top Bottom