food establishments in elkford.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just a heads up for guys riding and staying in the elkford area. Was at the local resturant last night the couple running it told us that the owner is closing the place down,not enough buisness located in Gainford A.B. town popultion of about 35 people, so they said they are moving to Elkford and will be running the resturant at the Elkford Motor Inn. These two make top notch food all homemade no premade junk here, also the baked goods are seriously to die for. Best pies and Biscuts ever. And the homemade soups well............ you have to try it yourselves. They will be starting there around the first of December try it out you wont be disappointed. Do not know anything about the rest of the place but I can guarantee the food will be great.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
just a heads up for guys riding and staying in the elkford area. Was at the local resturant last night the couple running it told us that the owner is closing the place down,not enough buisness located in Gainford A.B. town popultion of about 35 people, so they said they are moving to Elkford and will be running the resturant at the Elkford Motor Inn. These two make top notch food all homemade no premade junk here, also the baked goods are seriously to die for. Best pies and Biscuts ever. And the homemade soups well............ you have to try it yourselves. They will be starting there around the first of December try it out you wont be disappointed. Do not know anything about the rest of the place but I can guarantee the food will be great.

That's good to hear. Always a need for good home cooked meals.:beer:

Top Bottom