Flying south! Any vacation suggestions??

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To hell with this -35 crap!! I'm looking for a vacation destination south here pretty soon. Wondering if any of you have any recommendations? I've only been once, punta Cana. It was good but the night life wasn't all that great. Probably be me and a few other buddies. Any thoughts? Personal experiences? I'd like somewhere with good night clubs and events that just keep the party rolling. The resort we stayed at in punta Cana was nice but just seemed like it was more relaxed and laid back then party hardy. Thanks for any input!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To hell with this -35 crap!! I'm looking for a vacation destination south here pretty soon. Wondering if any of you have any recommendations? I've only been once, punta Cana. It was good but the night life wasn't all that great. Probably be me and a few other buddies. Any thoughts? Personal experiences? I'd like somewhere with good night clubs and events that just keep the party rolling. The resort we stayed at in punta Cana was nice but just seemed like it was more relaxed and laid back then party hardy. Thanks for any input!!
I went to Temptation in Cancun with my X wife.... Now that place is a fawkin party!! Adults only,, topless,, any thing goes...

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My recommendation is that you take me. I got an empty VISA card and love drinking beer and fishing with the guys. Deal?

SavageCanuck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maui by far if its in your budget.Been there 3 times and Mexico about 7.No comparison. Mexico if on a budget and just want sun and beer!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Going to Maui on Sunday. It will be our 4th time. Not really a party place but nice a relaxing. Did Cuba. Didn't care for it but we met a lot of Canadians and I usually went to bed at 5am and was up at 7 am.

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes Maui is a good bet, but perhaps not so much for partying.

Not the cheapest, but at least you don't to worry about bribing the police or having your head lopped off by the cartel. Lol.

Last edited:

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think were gonna try that temptations resort lilduke was talking about. Can't go wrong with topless chicks in the pool! Knowing my luck tho it'll be a senior citizens getaway weekend when I'm there lol..

Maui was on my list to go to when I was with my ex, but since I'm recently single and free again I just wanna go down and get wasted for a week lol

Assaulter13

Reaction score
I have been to Maui ad while the natural beauty of the place is fine- it is like going to small town America, Not my thing at all, Check out Belize (San Pedro in particular, I have been thrre wwice and loved it. If you are a diver - then check out Roatan, Honduras -- I have been there 3 timesand illbegoing back in the spring -- West End, Roatan is one of my favorite places to go. I just got back fom Thailand and Myanmar and those ae great places too, but for a low budget western budget - you really can't beat Roatan. Of course Roatan is more geared to diving; so if you are looking to do more than that -- check out San Pedro in Belize. The place has everything and lots of tours and cool things to do -- well worth checking out. So many different things to do and reasonable prices. In the end of he day you need to figure out if you are teh all-incluive type or like to hang out get to know the locals.

Belize would be my bet -- unless you are a diver -- then head straight to Roatan........ easy! Of if you don't mind being surrounded by a bunch of Mericans -- give Maui a try; it is beautiful there,but pricey and full of Mericans.

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I think were gonna try that temptations resort lilduke was talking about. Can't go wrong with topless chicks in the pool! Knowing my luck tho it'll be a senior citizens getaway weekend when I'm there lol..

Maui was on my list to go to when I was with my ex, but since I'm recently single and free again I just wanna go down and get wasted for a week lol

Coco Bongo Cancun if you want to get to waisted and sleep in a mexican prison. I don't suggest hugging a federalay on the way out however. Cuba works well as well if you are not picky about what you eat. Passed out on the Beach in Jamiaca now I tell you that is relaxing as long as you have someone cover you up when its lights out. Lucky for me the wife (ex now) was looking after me. Cost me however she went shopping for jewlery. All in the past. I have been stuck at site covering the Xmas break and I can't agree more, this constant -35 or lower blows!!!

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies! Keep em coming! Haven't booked yet. I've only been south once so I'm not familiar with where all the "places to be" are. And yeah, -43 this morning with wind chill... Need to escape that for a while!

dogsmack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies! Keep em coming! Haven't booked yet. I've only been south once so I'm not familiar with where all the "places to be" are. And yeah, -43 this morning with wind chill... Need to escape that for a while!

Best of luck, when you get there put your hotel info on a card or grab one at the front desk. Helps getting you back to where it all started after you forget your name. Make friends with the guys at the front of the hotel.
Drop some cash for tips when they help and ask them.
Keep in mind every place has it pit falls so be smart.
Find the party group that is flying out that day or next and ask them where they went. If they look like a bag of smashed A$$holes chances are the time was good.

Painful those days and so happy I travel now to see the world.

Top Bottom