Flip a coin for one ice scratcher

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one ice scratcher. it's partner died a horrible death from an overdose of RER. The survivor isn't doing me much good now. I had to buy a new pair and the lone survivor is brand new, still in the bag.

if anyone has a single, we can get a third party to flip a coin and the loser mails his lonesome scratcher to the winner.

any takers?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have about 4 right side scratchers if anyone has lefts..... not sure what that is all about but the left side ones are always the ones that break on me.

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tails is fine with me, Teeroy, you still up to be the official flipper?

let is know who is the winner

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I have at least 2 more right side scratchers that need a mate. Anyone else with a left side want to flip for them?

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of a righty! I'll flip ya for it, how heavy are you? Dunno if my back could handle flipping ya hehe. Seriously though my right side always breaks each season.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in need of a righty! I'll flip ya for it, how heavy are you? Dunno if my back could handle flipping ya hehe. Seriously though my right side always breaks each season.
Teeroy is the official tosser (coin that is) at least he has been. You pick first Mnut.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I call heads sir!

Sent from my iPad using My finger!

Top Bottom