Flatbush Trail

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are heading up to the Flatbush Trails this weekend Saturday. Have some trees to clearout off the trail. If anyone wants to come help or see the trails give a post here and we will let you know where we meet. Helpers would be great but I know people are craving a ride. Snow is better there but don't know how much better. 3 weeks ago it was great. We have trails that have not been even ridden on yet this year.
Will post Saturday night what conditions are like.

Thanks

Reactions: PDQ

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Would love to help......BUT.....wifey guilted me into volunteering for working a community bingo to make penance for acquiring two of these in one week, last time was 2 years ago. Guess I`m just pusswhipped a bit
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391804569.226800.jpg

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Staff

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well another section of the trail done today. I would like to thank Don for his continued help with these trees. We both came to the conclusion today that we are either stupid or stupid for working our A$$ of doing this. Members when we ask or help we would like some help. Trails are great and lots of snow BUT also lots of fallen trees. Some trees are easy some are not. Don took alot of pics today and maybe he can post them here.

Thanks Don

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome job guys. I wish I could have went to help, would have been better than taking care of my sick 2 month old and the wife who's also sick. Maybe next weekend I can make it up. Thanks again guys.

roadtech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi Glen
I feel your pain!!
We should combine Long Lake and Fort Saskatchewan and really have a bitch session. Just Kidding.
See you on the trails
Don :cool:

• Thanks

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What scares me the most is how many trees are across the trails that are just out there. So many trails that we have rode on now may be blocked by trees. Sure pipelines and powerlines are large and wont be covered by trees but I like the narrow cutline trails.
Going out again next Saturday to clean up a few on the far side of the river

• Thanks

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are going out on Saturday again. Few trees to clear. We have already been around these trees now just want to clear them off. Gonna try to open some of our other trails as well as mark the pipeline better. This will not be a complete work day. post if you want to come. Saturday meet at the truckstop north of Fawcett Alberta at 930 AM-900

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was another good day up there today. Meet some other riders. hunters checking their area for moose for next year and a trapper looking for wolves. We finished up cleaning the trail and opened up another. Still have trees across the trails mainly large spruce.

Thanks for the helpers

• Thanks
Top Bottom