flames back into playoff contention!! Yeah baby!!:d:d:d

flames central.jpg

choke.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
why all the anger

No anger.....

Looking forward to another top 5 pick here in Coiler town....

I had hoped all season that if they aren't gonna make the playoffs then compete for last....

Works for this guy...:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No anger.....

Looking forward to another top 5 pick here in Coiler town....

I had hoped all season that if they aren't gonna make the playoffs then compete for last....

Works for this guy...:d

coming in last a lot lately. :d

Reaction score
Bogger...LOL...pics from THREADS gone by :beer:

While I would like to see the Flames make the playoff's and get past the 1st round for a change :rolleyes: I will be just as happy to have them finish better than LOSERTON in the regular season ;) GOT 40's

Grizzly Adams

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks perty empty in here, come on Fab why did ya not bet me are ya a little chicken or just chicken little? Would have been a 40 goin your way. shoulda taken the flamerz makin the playoffs bet. I was giving you realistic odds on the Nucks makin it, 4-1 is better then the vegas line of 9-2. Let us know if ya find ur Nutz next season!:eek: Don't spend all summer lookin:eek:

Hopefully once ur flamerz get all them games in hand fer everyone else done they'll settle into 8th so we can help ya with that Golf thing. that would be an epic series. Always is between them 2 teams. Or at least was.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks perty empty in here, come on Fab why did ya not bet me are ya a little chicken or just chicken little? Would have been a 40 goin your way. shoulda taken the flamerz makin the playoffs bet. I was giving you realistic odds on the Nucks makin it, 4-1 is better then the vegas line of 9-2. Let us know if ya find ur Nutz next season!:eek: Don't spend all summer lookin:eek:

Hopefully once ur flamerz get all them games in hand fer everyone else done they'll settle into 8th so we can help ya with that Golf thing. that would be an epic series. Always is between them 2 teams. Or at least was.

Pretty cocky for a team who has choked how many years in a row?!?!?

I hope Chicago finishes 8th so the canucks will be out nice and quick!

Reaction score
:chicken:
Fab why did ya not bet me are ya a little chicken or just chicken little? Would have been a 40 goin your way. shoulda taken the flamerz makin the playoffs bet. I was giving you realistic odds on the Nucks makin it, 4-1 is better then the vegas line of 9-2. Let us know if ya find ur Nutz next season!:eek: Don't spend all summer lookin :eek: Hopefully once ur flamerz get all them games in hand fer everyone else done they'll settle into 8th so we can help ya with that Golf thing. that would be an epic series. Always is between them 2 teams..

:rolleyes:

Didn't take the bet because I don't think the FLAMERS will make the playoffs and I also don't think they deserve to make the playoffs with the POS team they assembled this year :eek:

Speaking of NUTZ and :chicken:...when your boyfriends done dangling his off your chin the bet is for a 40 that the nuckleheads WON'T win Lord Stanley's mug this year.

FORE!!!

:beer:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Flabio's Flamerz Finished! again

ya but even though i am an oil fan ..........................at least they beat the oilers, more than your cansucks could do,, and the cansucks even had back to back opurtunities. just sayin.

Top Bottom