Fishing Machine Wanted

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello

Im looking for a new fishing unit. I would prefer aluminum center console, but will look seriously at all aluminum boats, and some center console fiberglass units.

Must be well kept and clean

Let me know if you have one kicking around

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello

Im looking for a new fishing unit. I would prefer aluminum center console, but will look seriously at all aluminum boats, and some center console fiberglass units.

Must be well kept and clean

Let me know if you have one kicking around

I'am gonna buy a new Glass Lund......so I'am selling my 2025 Lund Double Bubble, Lowrance/gps electronics, flasher console,VHS, Pioneer stereo,M.G.bow mount, Scotty D.R. and swivel brackets, Hyd steering and jack plate, trim and tilt and vert.lify on kicker, tamdem bunk Gal. trailer.
275 Mercury
15 h.p. kicker
everything is 2006
Fully rigged it cost me 58,000.00
make a offer

hobiretired

Reaction score
I have a Crestliner 1800 Superhawk that I have just advrtised on this site. it has two live wells, a fish finder, 115 direct inject ocean pro. I bought it when I lived in BC, because it was perfect for the lakes around Prince George. We were transfered to Alberta, immediately after buying it, and so we have only filled the gas tank on it twice.

We talked them down to 32 grand, but that was in 2002. I am asking 15 for it now. It has the full bimini top, sloper top, and travel cover. It has rod holders,and two live wells. feel free to look up Crestliner boats, and you will find that they are one of the best welded aluminum fishing /ski boats bult. We are headed away to Mcbride BC to do some quadding during the fisrst week in September. feel free to ask for more pictures if it is something that interests you.

There is a video of it on You Tube..hobiretired "boat for sale, crestliner"

Thanks

Warren

Top Bottom