First time to Revy

jwood99

Reaction score
Hey a few of us are planning our first trip to revy this december, just looking at places to stay for a group of 6 guys.

Thanks

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Hell. Anywhere is good.
You only lay your head down for a few hours.

Ride the hill all day.

Monashee finally fixed there hot tub.

Still only 79 bucks a night.

Days in right next door.

Stumbling distance to Zalas.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've stayed a few places and never had any issues EXCEPT at Glacier House. Highly recommend you stay away from that place.

hilinerider

Reaction score
I've stayed a few places and never had any issues EXCEPT at Glacier House. Highly recommend you stay away from that place.
x2, used to stay there every trip til alex got to bad for even us to deal with and my group are all pretty easy goin guys, definitely recomend the peaks lodge good people and good rooms with good beds

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
peaks all the way if you stay there once that will be your first choice every time your heading up. ride straight from peaks to the mountain and fuel there... comforting that your machine is in the compound for the night.

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has mentioned peaks lodge yet?? :D another vote for them.

Sent from my Desire HD

jwood99

Reaction score
booked at peaks thanks for everyones input!

jusDOOit

Reaction score
Anyone know of a map of the riding area from the peaks lodge? Never been. Checked Revy Sled Club website but couldnt find anything..
A buddy and myself, possibly a couple more will be heading up for Nov 18-20. Any volunteers for guides? :beer:

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a map of the riding area from the peaks lodge? Never been. Checked Revy Sled Club website but couldnt find anything..
A buddy and myself, possibly a couple more will be heading up for Nov 18-20. Any volunteers for guides? :beer:

I will be there the next weekend... could show you around that weekend. PM me if that works.

T

Top Bottom