first ones into holt

salbendidi

Reaction score
sunday we rode gorman and it was pretty boney, after playing out or options we decided to take a crack at holt. instead of beating up the gut we decided to side hill in on the right side. we broke thru the saddle to see virgin snow and a blazing sun. out of 5 years of riding, it was the best thus far!!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sunday we rode gorman and it was pretty boney, after playing out or options we decided to take a crack at holt. instead of beating up the gut we decided to side hill in on the right side. we broke thru the saddle to see virgin snow and a blazing sun. out of 5 years of riding, it was the best thus far!!

:nopics:

Pictures or it didn't happen!

:BSmeter:

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gonna have to agree with the above statements... lol

salbendidi

Reaction score
haha, anyone that rides gorman will see if they shoot up there. ask 123 he was there, mariech our camara man had to leave early, otherwise we would have pictures. i wish i did have pictures.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:bullrider: :bullrider: :bullrider: :bullrider: :bullrider: :bullrider: :bullrider: :bullrider: :bullrider: :bullrider: :bullrider:

i took pictures for the first 2 years, when i travel ten hours i wanna ride!

It's all in good fun there fella. No need to get all bent outta shape about anything!

Maybe you boys should get outta bed a little earlier if you're that serious about riding after driving 10 hours?

Last edited:

salbendidi

Reaction score
It's all in good fun there fella. No need to get all bent outta shape about anything!

Maybe you boys should get outta bed a little earlier if you're that serious about riding after driving 10 hours?

you know what its like with woody, and the 5 others that ended up coming! 2 green guys and a pos rental from rocky mountain.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you indeed did get into there i have to say i am jealous. I took a rip up to the top and it just kept getting better the closer i got to holt. I was too chicken to drop in with only the two of us in the area.

Top Bottom