First Nations chief received $55000 from tides.

DDrake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hidden pretty well. And I agree with the statement in the article that if it was MP's then it would be a scandal that would be on every station every day.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The Chiefs and leaders of most "tribes" are living high on the hog, and aren't accountable for how they spend the money the "tribe" receives, while most of the rest only live off what they receive from the govt.... Sad state of affairs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats how the environmental groups work. They play dirty pool like you wouldn't believe.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A left-wing lobby group in San Francisco wired $55,000 to the bank account of an Indian chief Allen Adam in Northern Alberta, paying him to oppose the oilsands. And blow Neil young on stage in front of Canada . WOW

sell out to USA

i wonder if he drove / flew or just rode his horse there on the environments side

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
These environmentalists are becoming a cagey lot to achieve there mandates. Coupled with most corrupt First Nations chiefs you have the recipe for disaster. Its quite sad the average man and woman living on reserves are treated like crap from there band council members for the sake of greed and profit.

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paid Lobbyists run the world, not political parties. I think it's time to find a group that will protect my interests and start making payments.

Question is what group?
Independent Business Bureau dropped by the other day, they make some good points....

Anyone have a favorite?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Paid Lobbyists run the world, not political parties. I think it's time to find a group that will protect my interests and start making payments.

Question is what group?
Independent Business Bureau dropped by the other day, they make some good points....

Anyone have a favorite?

imdoo'ns beer fund is one of my favorites. please donate often and generously, thank you

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll supply all the beer you can drink. Long as you are willing to drink it while standing out in front of the ledge, heckling Notley into resignation.

will see, this is beyond ridiculous , that dufus has to go now!!!!

Last edited:

Flyer

Reaction score
Canadian Federation of Independant Business. I maintain a membership there.

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No one seems to have noticed this article is from a year ago. The issue is hardly current and it is interesting it is resurfacing now.

I do not know if that matters or not as I believe anyone who is voted into a position to represent a group of people should never be paid to support a particular position. If he is there because he believes the position is correct, he should not receive any compensation for showing up.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually it's from two years ago and if not mistaken was flogged to death back then too.

No one seems to have noticed this article is from a year ago. The issue is hardly current and it is interesting it is resurfacing now.

I do not know if that matters or not as I believe anyone who is voted into a position to represent a group of people should never be paid to support a particular position. If he is there because he believes the position is correct, he should not receive any compensation for showing up.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT promises to match $ for $ any secret oil bashing money from US......thus levelling the playing field he was recently quoted as saying......

Top Bottom