First girl to climb The Monster

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am so glad I got to see the first girl top out of The Monster!!!!! The chute was in rough shape and Megan took the perfect line from top to bottom. It was absolutely flawless, and a pleasure to watch. Good job Megan, there isn't anyone more deserving :)

I had the priveledge of riding down The Monster... Well, all but the last 50' or so. Scary!!!!

I'll post up some pics in a few days. Going riding today... I miss you already Megan, you rock!!!!!! :friends:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is with these thread names,

Face shots, girl on girl and NOW climb the monster,..

Come on, yall are killing me here :d

powderpilot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK, waiting for hubby to get out of bed so here's a little tease... This is only the top half of the chute. You can see Megan wheelieing off the top. Yes, those are people standing at the top, and yes, this chute is HUGE!!!!!

S1050019.jpg

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know with proper therapy you could normal again,:rolleyes:Or you could stay the way you are and just keep amusing our asses off!!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holt cow! Megan is already more famous than her boyfriend, and only a short time on the boost. Lol. Good job Megan!!!! :):beer::beer:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow! Awesome job Megan! And Amy....almost there! Next time!! Good job too!!

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The chute just to the right of the one Megan went up has your name all over it Amy!!

Nice job Megan!!

Last edited:

boostbaby

Reaction score
I am so glad I got to see the first girl top out of The Monster!!!!! The chute was in rough shape and Megan took the perfect line from top to bottom. It was absolutely flawless, and a pleasure to watch. Good job Megan, there isn't anyone more deserving :)

I, for now will be the first girl to ride DOWN The Monster... Well, all but the last 50' or so. Scary!!!!

I'll post up some pics in a few days. Going riding today... I miss you already Megan, you rock!!!!!! :friends:

Thanks Amy! So happy you could be there to watch, just like your dream eh?? Like I said I have no doubt you will make that climb, sure hope I can be there to see it and have a high five pound waiting for you!! Sucks we had to meet so late in the season but looking forward to our future rides together! Cheers to an amazing weekend and miss ya too buddy!!! :friends:

Sled Betty

Reaction score
WOW! That is just awesome!!!! Way to go Megan! And way to go to you girls who also have attempted it and especially had to ride back down that sucker! I think that makes me pucker even more!!!!!!!!

boostbaby

Reaction score
way to go! hey what does megan ride? I saw the word boost.....

Ya shes boosted hehe... its a 240 MCX kit with a Racers Edge rear skid and the Zbros front end...LOVE the set up on the sled, that skid keeps my front end so low in climbs its crazy! And that front end helps me muscle that Pig/Nytro around... like to add that I am not sponsored by anyone except my bank haha just truly love and believe in these products enough to share it! Next year I will probably add the Boost It kit so I can push a bit more power out of her :d

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya shes boosted hehe... its a 240 MCX kit with a Racers Edge rear skid and the Zbros front end...LOVE the set up on the sled, that skid keeps my front end so low in climbs its crazy! And that front end helps me muscle that Pig/Nytro around... like to add that I am not sponsored by anyone except my bank haha just truly love and believe in these products enough to share it! Next year I will probably add the Boost It kit so I can push a bit more power out of her :d

good job

its all about the love:d doesnt mean its cheap lol

Top Bottom