first dealer service / last dealer service!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes you should, no bone on my side either, just some bonehead posts. hope ya get it resolved, talk to terry senior, not sure what will happen, but as a customer they should try to make you happy.

hopefully ya can get some satisfaction. not really sure what will make it better. probably nothing.

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guy in front has the money now.

The guy on the phone may be waisting Ur money.

See the diff Larry.

sent from my I phone azz kicking HTC

jeff are you a total buffoon, that is what i said you friggin goof.

deal with the customer in front of you not the maybe on the phone.

Pecos

Reaction score
Thanks Larry. Nothing wrong with a little banter back & forth. I quite enjoy it sometimes when it stays on topic. As far as my little situation with Turples, it's actually going to be quite easy to resolve. It merely depends on their approach and how THEY choose to handle it. To date, it has obviously been handled quite poorly but I never quit on anyone until the last card gets played. I've simply chosen to change the game and I've now played my card. Next move is up to them. If they ignore me, I won't go away and will turn the heat up even more. If they choose to deal with me, then I'll turn the burner down.

It's really quite simple, and I have by no means shown my hand yet.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Larry. Nothing wrong with a little banter back & forth. I quite enjoy it sometimes when it stays on topic. As far as my little situation with Turples, it's actually going to be quite easy to resolve. It merely depends on their approach and how THEY choose to handle it. To date, it has obviously been handled quite poorly but I never quit on anyone until the last card gets played. I've simply chosen to change the game and I've now played my card. Next move is up to them. If they ignore me, I won't go away and will turn the heat up even more. If they choose to deal with me, then I'll turn the burner down.

It's really quite simple, and I have by no means shown my hand yet.
yes i totally agree, hopefully as a business they can make you happy or at least feel appreciated, and in no way am i disagreeing with you. i have had better experiences with them. so hopefully it gets resolved. as a customer you have the ultimate power. you have a legit complaint.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was in at Turps today at 2pm ordered some parts, out the door at 2:10
About 30 other people in the store.

I could tell they were getting Nervous with all the "heat" tho...lol

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
obviously you have no friggin idea spud, your $16000 dollars in your wavy hand in dollars to dealer is in reality about $1000 in there pocket give or take. maybe come back when yer a little older and no what yer beotchin about.

you sound like a clown who showed up tellin me he was mr gulf oil, wants me todrop everything cause he has so much work, haha, think he still is shoveling his hole, haha, kids these days have no phuggin idea

Just because i may not be as old as dirt or you doesn't mean i dont have clue there old timer.

I had almost the exact same experience at Martins. My point was if you walk in with CASH in hand and expect service you should get it if that is what they do for a living. Dealers sell units for profit and to get you in the service dept so they can keep making money off of you. When i have 16K to spend on a quad and i wait for 30 min to talk to a salesman and he walks by and tells me it's sled season and walks away SO DOES MY MONEY.

Down the road I go to Riverside where they immediatley showed me what i was looking for and took the time to get me a real OTD price on the two machines i was looking at. 20 min later i return with the draft to pay for it.

So they lost the measley grand that you say they make lmao and the 5 grand in accessories i now have on it, so 21k All for giving me the time of day and treating me like a CUSTOMER. Now multiply that by a new unit every two years and factor in that i SLED TOO!!

Somebody should get you a ladder your drowning in your own BULLSH!t.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just because i may not be as old as dirt or you doesn't mean i dont have clue there old timer.

I had almost the exact same experience at Martins. My point was if you walk in with CASH in hand and expect service you should get it if that is what they do for a living. Dealers sell units for profit and to get you in the service dept so they can keep making money off of you. When i have 16K to spend on a quad and i wait for 30 min to talk to a salesman and he walks by and tells me it's sled season and walks away SO DOES MY MONEY.

Down the road I go to Riverside where they immediatley showed me what i was looking for and took the time to get me a real OTD price on the two machines i was looking at. 20 min later i return with the draft to pay for it.

So they lost the measley grand that you say they make lmao and the 5 grand in accessories i now have on it, so 21k All for giving me the time of day and treating me like a CUSTOMER. Now multiply that by a new unit every two years and factor in that i SLED TOO!!

Somebody should get you a ladder your drowning in your own BULLSH!t.

hmm maybe they didn't want to deal with your bs to buy the product. hmm youngun. i laugh at the lads flashing there cash they make more selling it to you on time. cash really means that is your last dime. and you have no more.

maybe you need a hand up from the cess pool your drowning in sonny,

you really don't have a clue do you

they will spend an hour or more dealing with u, u wanting as much as possible for the limited amount of cash you have in your hand, you want everthing for free because you dumbazz have cash. while the next guy purchasing on credit (they don't care ) he wants accessories on credit, give him 15 -20 of the wants more warranty = more credit, he is coming back for more stuff later, you on the otherhand have no more money no credit and are a dweeb. why do i have to deal with kids.

Last edited:

Toyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmm maybe they didn't want to deal with your bs to buy the product. hmm youngun. i laugh at the lads flashing there cash they make more selling it to you on time. cash really means that is your last dime. and you have no more.

maybe you need a hand up from the cess pool your drowning in sonny

Bought and sold enough toys to know the game there gramps. I like making my money count not wasting it on interest. I was raised proper only your house get financed everything is cash or you dont get it.

And your right i guess they didn't want to deal with me so i went somewhere else but how is asking for a price on a unit BS?? and for the last dime comment lmao again. If you are in a retail business CUSTOMER SERVICE IS YOUR BREAD AND BUTTER. If you dont have it then you wont make it.

I think i know what you are trying to say but you have the worst delivery ever. I was a far cry away from waving money in the showroom. Maybe you could use some reading comprehension classes. Hooked on phonics is good i hear!!

Oh and by the way i not a young gun been in the game over 20yrs but i wouldn't expect you to be able to figure that out.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What did you mean by that Duke? Are you belittling me?
What lilduke is saying, is that Turps doesn't give a schitt about any one customer, because they are the only BRP dealer around now and there are 30 people waiting to be treated like crap while they spend their money (thanks to playing corporate games, not being the best dealer as DRD mentioned).

Lar...its time for your meds dude....LOL.

Last edited:

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
See that`s the trouble with you BRP guys............You just don`t build up that customer,service,tech,parts, etc...relationship like us Popo guys.......
Our service guys are like family to us,and we see them more often than our own family..........So we have to get along..........

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you nailed it nev. hehe.

ya need to be at the counter regularly. hehe

not sure what they can do at this point, hopefully they at least give jeff a personal call. better to retain an existing customer than find another. money or not. but what do i no please see toyboy he has 20yrs experience.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What lilduke is saying, is that Turps doesn't give a schitt about any one customer, because they are the only BRP dealer around now and there are 30 people waiting to be treated like crap while they spend their money (thanks to playing corporate games, not being the best dealer as DRD mentioned).

Lar...its time for your meds dude....LOL.

Yeah you pretty much summed it up...lol

Look at walmart,, I find it harder to get tooth paste then to buy a sled,,,wtf...

Top Bottom