First Concert

TROLLCAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was in Grand Praire people there were so poor they had to share a cigarettes the old arena was just a rockin

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They're coming to drumheller! Might have to see about getting in to that one.

Sent from my kickass HTC Desire because Apple sucks!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For my first concert I was in grade 9, we shared 'cigarettes' too.

Attachments

• 20100903-toronto_band.jpg
    20100903-toronto_band.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 209
  • headheels.gif
    headheels.gif
    13.6 KB · Views: 204
  • QCK1B.jpg
    QCK1B.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 202

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was 13 and my aunt and uncle took me and my brother to Pink Floyd in edmonton. It was the Division Bell tour. still the best concert i have ever been to. It was the first time i ever seen pot, smelt pot, and got baked!!

foxrider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last fall at rockstar uproar, seen my favorite band HAIL THE VILLAIN!!!!! Also seen disturbed, and my second favorite avenged sevenfold, oh god it was amazing!!!! Still have my signed DC shoes and wallet in my safe. Gonna go again this fall! maybe it would be a good idea to not drink 6 rockstars in one night. But this year, after the concerts move inside im going to sneak out with my little duffle bag and fill it with rockstars when there putting them all back in the truck, I had my belt and pockets lined last year.

Riverjet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 38 years ago I went to my first concert at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver. Nazareth and Rush! A couple years later and it was Alice Cooper and Suzy Quatro. Alice fell off the stage part way through, and it was over. Apparently not to long afterwards he did the same thing in Edmonton that also ended the concert early.
We used to have Heart and Sweeney Todd for our school dances. Brian Adams was a member of Sweeney Todd Back then before he went solo.

Man I'm feeling old:eek:

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First concert? Screwed if I can remember, but there are a few standouts...(I've seen a few:d )

Most notably, Iron Fawking Maiden. What a show those guys put together. Full on mayham from start to finish. Downfall was, Motorhead opened for Dio. Motorhead opening for Dio? Grow up.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first was Van Halen on their Poundcake tour - Eddie fell off the wagon that day in Saskatoon and was totally smashed for the whole show. Alice in Chains opened for them and were great. 'Man in the Box' was the first rockin' song I ever heard live... good times. Oh and we were 4th row on the floor, pretty exciting for a grade 9 kid.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
First? Nickelback(let the hate pour in) with State Of Shock, Daughtry and Puddle of Mud

Have been to a few others such as AC"FAWKING"DC......NOTHING in life will ever compare to that. It was an incredible experience

Was supposed to see Def Leppard but they cancelled

Bucket list concerts

Van Halen
Led Zeppelin
Kiss(for the show)
Bob Dylan(I better hurry up)
Iron Maiden
Airbourne
Dr Hook
Corb Lund
Great Big Sea
Several Country bands

It sucks when all your favorite musicians are dead....

badss

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"Chilliwack" in Peace River....so long ago I can't remeber if they even drove cars back then! lol

sweetsecret73

Reaction score
My first concert when I was 14 was KISS. Now my 16 year old son wants to go see the show! It's absolutely amazing that after so many years the next generation still loves the same bands and music.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
About 38 years ago I went to my first concert at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver. Nazareth and Rush! A couple years later and it was Alice Cooper and Suzy Quatro. Alice fell off the stage part way through, and it was over. Apparently not to long afterwards he did the same thing in Edmonton that also ended the concert early.
We used to have Heart and Sweeney Todd for our school dances. Brian Adams was a member of Sweeney Todd Back then before he went solo.

Man I'm feeling old:eek:

that was 1972 in Edmonton. The audience was told to keep their tickets and when he returned for another concert you could get in for free...12 yrs later he finally came back to Edmonton. Great concert!

Top Bottom