Fire season

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Attention all outside users. Its that time of year again to be extra careful with fires. With snow leves way down this year we need to watch our quads/UTV for hot spots on our exhaust. Seen this firsthand a few years ago. Firebombs falling from the exhaust area from a quad. If you smell something burning stop your quad/UTV whatever and give it a good checkover.

Attachments

• fire watch.jpg
    fire watch.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 188

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I've got 2 apps downloaded onto my Android for watching the fire situations in Alberta.

1 is Alberta Fire Bans, the other is AB Wildfire, the firebans one is updated often and is accurate with what AB Firebans website shows, and the Wildfire one shows the prescribed burns, burning fires, and stuff like that.

both are handy to have.

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the fire season might be a bad one this year unless we start getting some moisture.
And not sure how it's going to work out with the millions cut from the forest fire fighting budget this year either. Might be tough on the fire fighters to get the job done as efficiently.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get Rain Dance Kenny going after his crops are in and everybody will be laughing.

He did a great jobs last year.........:D

I am reporting this post!!!! Between snow and friggin rain dances you two have screwed up mother nature.

Top Bottom