finished snorkles but have a Question

bigdodge

Reaction score
So its all back together and it seems to run way better no problems starting or idling no sputters or back fires through out the throttle range just crazy amounts of power, I put new plugs in it and ran it and they were black around the threads but greyish on the piece above the electrodes so what would be my best bet for jetting? what are some of the sizes anyone else is using it is all stock except the snorkles and the moose module.

bigdodge

Reaction score
Sorry its a 2007 kawasaki brute force 750 with the moose module and snorkles everything else is stock.

bigdodge

Reaction score
Snorkles are 2 inch, 3 inch rubber 90 then to 2 inch for the intake.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sounds sweet... i didnt do my research and built mine with 1.5 inch. got it all in there and glued in place then realized it was to small. had to re do it with 2 inch and now it is perfect:d

bigdodge

Reaction score
Did you have to rejet? Im taking mine to the dealers today to get it done I just dont have the time or know how to do it right.

KVF 700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
um... negatory on that one. i did put in a jet kit and hmf exhaust last winter and near the spring i snorkeled it. ran good all summer and had it in to get the valves set and im sure they would have noticed if it was running lean, usually they check things over, because im not the best mechanic in the world lol.
what did you do on the end of your snorkel? put two 90's together to make a 180 facing down? or just 1 90 degree pointing ahead or back? also with your setup how does it run at WOT down the road? (im talking about 90km+)

bigdodge

Reaction score
havent had a chance to run it yet, we are going to re-jet it tomorrow i hope, but as it was at WOT it ran awsome but I could only get her up to 60km as the parking lot wasnt very long and it kept spinning or standing on its tail when it got traction.

Top Bottom