Finally!!!

BlackBetty81

Reaction score
Well its about time!
There is finally a ton of snow coming down in a lot of parts of AB!!!!
Super Stoked, I am in St. Paul area and the snow is tremendous!!!
Any other places getting hit hard today???
(I can faintly hear the sound of sleds in the distance!!!!)
:Snowmobile1:
BB81

BlackBetty81

Reaction score
There is now, but its so damned cold that I am not wanting to even open the front door!!!
The snow as come out of the fields and into the ditches!!! Tons of drifts and a good base will set up with the cold snap!
Maybe by weeks end I will be able to head out!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They claim that last weekend more snow fell here than anywhere else in Canada.....The radio guy said 61 cm.......hmmmmm I think he also believes he has a 14 inch member....just saying....lol:d

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They claim that last weekend more snow fell here than anywhere else in Canada.....The radio guy said 61 cm.......hmmmmm I think he also believes he has a 14 inch member....just saying....lol:d

heehee....Soooo, where is the Taminator's whiskey and hunks thread anyways.... :d

Last edited:

highmark x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So sledmomma loves whiskey, not many girls that do. suppose to drink beer and say hold my beer and watch this lol. :d:d:beer::beer::beer:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about a thread "Tequila Dreaming and Hunky Firemen"!!! :d:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So sledmomma loves whiskey, not many girls that do. suppose to drink beer and say hold my beer and watch this lol. :d:d:beer::beer::beer:

Im in for the whiskey 2! Gibsons Gold? lol Got a forty sitting waiting to go!

Yes, this red-head likes an ice cold Rye & Ginger... Mmmm.... Getting thirsty! And Crown Royal is the brand... mines ready to go... but where??

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about a thread "Tequila Dreaming and Hunky Firemen"!!! :d:d

Mmmm... after careful thought and consideration, I think this would be an excellent thread, as long as we can talk about Firemen Mostly, and Tequila a little...

backseatrider

Reaction score
Yes, this red-head likes an ice cold Rye & Ginger... Mmmm.... Getting thirsty! And Crown Royal is the brand... mines ready to go... but where??

I'm with you on the rye & ginger and think I will go pour one now. Crown Royal it is, but sometimes we disquise it in the cheap plastic bottle and then other people don't want to share your booze bag! I also enjoy cranberry and vodka.

femme.fatale.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mmmm gibbies and coke!!! The only time it's better is when my man brings em to me!

Or as Terry would sing "gibbies gibbies gibbies on the label label"

Top Bottom