Finally Bought A Trailer

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep, it's nice to look at all the work Summitric has put into his newest toy...it's even better when you ride "Shotgun" and get to use it.
Here is a photo of me fueling up in Valemount over Christmas....
It's All Good Baby....

We Are SLEDBUNNYRACING....lol

Good luck on getting summitric to consider your idea.

Cheerz.

It looks hard to fit in all of the other sleds with that big, bad doo doo in there.. lol

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey SBR.... Sure like them decals on your sleds windshields of those ladies with them NICE TWO BIG.........................ears ! :D :)

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Got to check out the trailer for myself today, Summitric has done a really nice job of getting all the gear inside, definitely a well equiped rig!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey, there have been a few others helping him with this project...

with the help of the famous BugsBunnyRacer, and whomever else has helped him with said project......

I'll give credit where it is due......

I think you need a new hood on that red beast of yours there bugs... it looks a little beat up.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Well the other players were Cat900 & juniorhightmark, both are S&M members.
Hood, what ... it's just fine. It's not a beauty contest, its a POWER contest. A new hood won't make it go any higher...will it?
It's on the list, but I've spent a chunk of money on upgrades this year plus I pay for my son when he ride and he costs a lot in beer...the boy hangs in with Summitric.

Cheerz.

with the help of the famous BugsBunnyRacer, and whomever else has helped him with said project......

I'll give credit where it is due......

I think you need a new hood on that red beast of yours there bugs... it looks a little beat up.

GRD

Reaction score
Well the other players were Cat900 & juniorhightmark, both are S&M members.
Hood, what ... it's just fine. It's not a beauty contest, its a POWER contest. A new hood won't make it go any higher...will it?
It's on the list, but I've spent a chunk of money on upgrades this year plus I pay for my son when he ride and he costs a lot in beer...the boy hangs in with Summitric.

Cheerz.

I will pretend I am your son if you treat me the same.... Sounds like a good deal for the boy!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I told him that as long as he's in school and doing well (university next year) that I would pay for the upgrades and his sledding trips with us.
He has to pay for his own booze now (especially when summitric is along).
His next frebee is Golden this weekend.
Sorry Travis, no room to adopt another kid.
Cheerz.
I will pretend I am your son if you treat me the same.... Sounds like a good deal for the boy!

GRD

Reaction score
Then ya will be a widow rabut !!! :D

Ya right.. lol:eek:

My dad was very good to me when I first started riding as well. Didn't own a sled for a while and was able to ride his... He rode the smaller CC and let me ride the big CC...

I should talk to your son, convince him to convince you to trade up with him. :D:D

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
He's got dreams of having a 800 Rev so there may be a "For Sale" sign hung on the 700 RMK next year. We will have to see how it goes.

Ya right.. lol:eek:

My dad was very good to me when I first started riding as well. Didn't own a sled for a while and was able to ride his... He rode the smaller CC and let me ride the big CC...

I should talk to your son, convince him to convince you to trade up with him. :D:D

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
You've Obviously Never Ridden A 1000 Doo, Nevermind Being Outclumb By The Beast. Only Thing That'll Beat A 1000 Is Either Another Doo 1000 Or Nitrous Doo 1000 Or Turbo/supercharger Sleds..... It Is The Stock King Of The Hill, Still.......... Lol

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
You've Obviously Never Ridden A 1000 Doo, Nevermind Being Outclumb By The Beast. Only Thing That'll Beat A 1000 Is Either Another Doo 1000 Or Nitrous Doo 1000 Or Turbo/supercharger Sleds..... It Is The Stock King Of The Hill, Still.......... Lol

But..... What about a 900 RMK ??? Any chance or not even close ? :dunno:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I havent ridden one, but i've got one unstuck and wow, five guys and my back still ached. Geez..put that big doo on a diet! lol...must be fat from eating all those cats and all that poo hahah!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I agree, a five guy task getting them out...but they do climb.
Me, I'll stick with my light weighted Polaris.
I havent ridden one, but i've got one unstuck and wow, five guys and my back still ached. Geez..put that big doo on a diet! lol...must be fat from eating all those cats and all that poo hahah!

Top Bottom