Filmed with Boondockers Films the last two weekends

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
I witnessed the most amazing feet on a sled this weekend... Rick Barker on the Mainjet Twisted Turbo, tried to climb an 800 foot chute... and after going east and west twice in the chute 700 feet up it went hard left and off the face,, flew 80 feet and landed the sled and save his life.. Road it out and didn't even shake at the bottom... pictures to come,, catch the photage in Boondockers 6 and Krazy Canadian Adventures 2.. Both Gardiner and I had the cameras running and we both captured it from quite different angles.. Phatty took the still images.. You won't believe it...

IMG_0782.jpg

Chris Hoodicoff had some great drops too

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

the 1600 ft Danger Zone chute
IMG_0785.jpg

The 2600 ft Ridiculous chute,, looking down, top tight part is 1000 ft long
IMG_0784.jpg

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I witnessed the most amazing feet on a sled this weekend... Rick Barker on the Mainjet Twisted Turbo, tried to climb an 800 foot chute... and after going east and west twice in the chute 700 feet up it went hard left and off the face,, flew 80 feet and landed the sled and save his life.. Road it out and didn't even shake at the bottom... pictures to come,, catch the photage in Boondockers 6 and Krazy Canadian Adventures 2.. Both Gardiner and I had the cameras running and we both captured it from quite different angles.. Phatty took the still images.. You won't believe it...

IMG_0782.jpg

Chris Hoodicoff had some great drops too

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0781.jpg

the 1600 ft Danger Zone chute
IMG_0785.jpg

The 2600 ft Ridiculous chute,, looking down, top tight part is 1000 ft long
IMG_0784.jpg

Dan......FIFTY BUCKS AND I SPONSOR YOUR PJ'S FOR NEXT YEAR:d:d

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
yesterday it was 30 degrees,,, awesome weekend for sledding...

IMG_0856.jpg

Love those SCOTT goggles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_0836.jpg

I couldn't pin ' er off the top,,, too chicken

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The shock and awe pic on Sledjunkie.......is disturbing to say the least......Bet the Boss Woman ain't happy:d:d

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fu**ing a. Love to see the spring time pictures, keep em coming dan more more.... Looks like you coulda used taller paddles hahaha

Top Bottom