figured I'd join

snopro08

Reaction score
I have riding for many years in saskatchewan and often when I have an issue with my sled I google for answers and always end up back here. You guys know your stuff and I am learning. Anyway like I said I always ended up on this site so I figured I would join so I could ask more specific questions. Also I have never ridden in the mountains and am hoping to a lot this year as my brother-in-law lives in kimberley and is hoping to buy a sled. So with some advice anyone that can help hopefully I have a great winter.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have riding for many years in saskatchewan and often when I have an issue with my sled I google for answers and always end up back here. You guys know your stuff and I am learning. Anyway like I said I always ended up on this site so I figured I would join so I could ask more specific questions. Also I have never ridden in the mountains and am hoping to a lot this year as my brother-in-law lives in kimberley and is hoping to buy a sled. So with some advice anyone that can help hopefully I have a great winter.

you can to the right place. Lot of good peeps here. I'm sure that you can hook up with someone that will steer you in the right direction and keep you out of harms way.

ESOX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site 'snowpro08', enjoy you first trip to the mountains. Lots of older posts which usually make a re-appearance this time of year about what to pack, where to go, type of gear etc, for mountain riding. :cool:

snopro08

Reaction score
I don't think that I will be able to. Unfortunately work calls and the pressure is on before it gets real cold.

Top Bottom