Few pics of the outlaw

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Am in the midst of snorkeling the brute so I thought I would take the outlaw out for a burn before the rain hit on the weekend.

STILL 4 SALE 6,500.00 BONES

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked one up, have a predator and a banshee and have to say that outlaw will out perform any sport quad out there on the trail, well the honda 700 is probably close.

My predator is so wide the axle throws you all over the trail, the outlaw just flys. Damnit it flys, i thought this one trail was always so rough, i can go wide open down it on the outlaw. Apparently it dosent slide as well as straight axles in soft ground but squarer tires like rzr's will fix that. Selling the banshee, would love to sell the predator and get another outlaw.......

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Outlaw! I was looking at getting one to play around on, how do you like it? Good for trails?

kokanee 800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very good in the tight, rough, stumpy whatever you find, has 12 inches of clearance. If you get stuck and not to bad you can usually muscle it out its only 385lbs. I installed a 1500lb winch in mine if you look close, i have about an 1/4 of room between the winch motor cover and the left shock.Hasnt budged since install. A very high reving powerplant when i first bought it many bolts(rear sproket, shifter bar, lug nuts) tend to vibrate out-thanks red loctite. 78mph gps, get there in a retarded fast time though.

give_it_all_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I might have to look into these a bit more when I can get another atv. Thanks for the info kokanee.

Top Bottom