Fernie

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh.. The forum won't let me edit the picture strings for some reason. I don't think Picasa likes linking like that because they work for about an hour then they go down.

hosmersled

Reaction score
Fernie Snowmobile Assn Yamafest at Morrisey Staging Area this Sunday February 10.
blankcopy.jpg

blue noser

Reaction score
Hi we are in fernie today. Can you tell us where we stage at to go to wranglers cabin and get to the pipeline?

hosmersled

Reaction score
You can stage at Morrissey - 10 km sth / west on Hwy 3 - turn on Morrissey Rd (at the FWA catski sign) go about 5 km up road; or you can stage at coal creek - turn R at the Fas Gas down town and follow the blue snowmobile signs. Both take you to the Wranglers cabin - and from there to the pipeline. New maps are available - look on the ferniesnowmobile.com website for where they are sold in town.

GRD

Reaction score
You can stage at Morrissey - 10 km sth / west on Hwy 3 - turn on Morrissey Rd (at the FWA catski sign) go about 5 km up road; or you can stage at coal creek - turn R at the Fas Gas down town and follow the blue snowmobile signs. Both take you to the Wranglers cabin - and from there to the pipeline. New maps are available - look on the ferniesnowmobile.com website for where they are sold in town.

Good directions thanks for posting. There should still be a ton of snow there, hopefully it is not as cold there as it is in Calgary.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics man...just want to ask...what camcorder do you use and what editing program???

Shot with a Canon XTi and a 70-200 F2.8 L lens at F3.2. Shutter speed is probably around 1/3000-1/4000

Don't have a videocamera. Pictures have only seen a minor post processing. Bit of saturation and sharpening. Of course those prints are degraded from the actual photos. Post processing done in Photoshop CS3, but any program would do just fine.

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good pics..I have some good video and pics too Shibby!! and I will post a couple tomorrow...You got a couple good ones there..really clear camera..next time we go I will have a DVD of the great snow we had,,

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good pics..I have some good video and pics too Shibby!! and I will post a couple tomorrow...You got a couple good ones there..really clear camera..next time we go I will have a DVD of the great snow we had,,

I wanna see the goods from that day!

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey Thanks Dobir

It's nice to swap pictures/video. Makes for good memories of the fun we had!

I have some more, but haven't really gotten to doing anything with them. If I get any more done I'll post them up.

Top Bottom