fernie update

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those who like a Visual Graph:
View attachment 120117

kind of think ya need to shake that kitty, seems to be on it's back lots lately. ya bringin snow balls so ya know which way is up, ya big orange puss. oh the doo has been gettin a woody after i told the beast ya was bringin another puss to the trailer

ps trailer rockin, don't come knockin doo is sweet talkin the puddy.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ps trailer rockin, don't come knockin doo is sweet talkin the puddy.[/QUOTE]

Don't ya mean azz rapein the kitty

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kind of think ya need to shake that kitty, seems to be on it's back lots lately. ya bringin snow balls so ya know which way is up, ya big orange puss. oh the doo has been gettin a woody after i told the beast ya was bringin another puss to the trailer

Hope the Doo likes Black Puddy TAT, gonna run the 800 this time, not fully decided yet.

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't ya mean azz rapein the kitty

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Wait till you see Larry's new T Power Setup on his DOO. I don't think anyone's AZZ is safe around his Doo especially Larry's as he's always showing off his Azz these days haha

guido88gt

Reaction score
rode coal creek road up to the rolling hills today. great job on the road ferniesnow(doug).. found lots of good snow in the rolling hills.. great base this week looks good for snow should be sweet next weekend...

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
it was good, eh! It is better now 'cause I groomed it again tonight.

We will pull the drag through the Rolling Hills corridor on Tuesday to try and smooth that one out. We need another 6" of packed snow on that one so we are well above the stumps.

Snow Rodeo

Reaction score
I have been in through the coal creek road a few times and not sure if i was in rolling hills or not. The first time we went west up to the top of the microwave towers, then after that we go way south and ride past a Martin Creek sign and then end up in high elevation rolling ridges type of riding...was this rolling hills?? There are a lot of roads and a lot of areas off of coal creek road so it hard to know where you are at.

guido88gt

Reaction score
Anybody been up coal creek today? The hill got a lot of snow should be sweet up there

teddybear26x

Reaction score
I was gonna go but all my buddies back out cause it was -37oC with windchill. We are going tomorrow for sure I will let you know. I think doug is grooming tonight so he might tell us what is what when he gets home.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh shat there goes the neighbourhood now. Wait a minute, can they get geriatrics with walkers in the hill's?
That's mighty white of ya Doug! Appreciate that!!! Would you happen to have two extra tickets to hook up Imdoo'n and Bro-in law on Thursday as well?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I was gonna go but all my buddies back out cause it was -37oC with windchill. We are going tomorrow for sure I will let you know. I think doug is grooming tonight so he might tell us what is what when he gets home.

There is mega snow! 24" or 60 cms in the staging area. Pretty windy tonight but warm up top. 3" fell in 2 hours while grooming and the new trail has had the mogul master pulled through it. So it will be the best it has ever been.

prairiepulling

Reaction score
That's awesome fernisnow, just got home on days off and gonna get @ it to be ready to head there for thursday.
Did you receive the check for the MM5 tickets.
Thanks again for the effort you put in for us folks !!!!

prairiepulling

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
That's awesome fernisnow, just got home on days off and gonna get @ it to be ready to head there for thursday.
Did you receive the check for the MM5 tickets.
Thanks again for the effort you put in for us folks !!!!

prairiepulling

Will go to the mail again today and let you know. The effort goes with the territory; old school guys just get involved and put something back. Something that the younger generation needs a lot of schooling on!

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
5 feet in 7 days!! and I am heading the opposite direction..;( (i'm off to the city that rhymes with fun for the weekend...)

guido88gt

Reaction score
When's the groomer hitting coal creek fernie snow? Riding Saturday and Sunday..

Scotthw

Reaction score
i went up sledding to fernie last year and we unloaded just east of fernie wheres this coal creek staging area from there do you just keep going past? and one more question this new trail to the wranglers cabin when you hit that hair pin turn that goes to the rolling hills do you just keep going straight instead of taking that hair pin turn is it signed good? i remember last year we tryed going straight to get to the wranglers cabin but we couldnt get to it.
were coming up at the end of feb i hope the snows good cause here we have no snow i havent drove my sled yet this winter i cant wait to come to fernie
thanks

Top Bottom