Fernie season 2019/2020

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uncle and his pals are out there and say it was raining up top but I doubt they pushed over to the higher altitude as he's been having issues with his new-to-him 2015 XM.
Fuel pump was diagnosed as faulty and Turple's here in Red Deer replaced it for him. Ran fine up the trail and started acting up again (idles fine, dies on throttle). Upon inspection he found they'd put the filter on backwards and didn't bother to tighten the clamps :nono:

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Uncle and his pals are out there and say it was raining up top but I doubt they pushed over to the higher altitude as he's been having issues with his new-to-him 2015 XM.
Fuel pump was diagnosed as faulty and Turple's here in Red Deer replaced it for him. Ran fine up the trail and started acting up again (idles fine, dies on throttle). Upon inspection he found they'd put the filter on backwards and didn't bother to tighten the clamps :nono:
Ah I was talking to him on the trail down, he wasn't into a kitty tow truck

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for offering to help! I'm sure he appreciated it.
Luckily they'd brought along his other sled just in case.

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw a new doo turbo on the pipe line yesterday . I was wondering how they liked it.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know the story of the guys dangling off the cliffs above Morrissey yesterday? Seen a couple guys in a baaaad spot...
Hope they got out

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Anyone know the story of the guys dangling off the cliffs above Morrissey yesterday? Seen a couple guys in a baaaad spot...
Hope they got out

Literally dangling or like "can you dangle"? Came down a couple times last year and we came across some rock/ice climbers that were out there doing their thing. Kind of neat where they were.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Literally dangling or like "can you dangle"? Came down a couple times last year and we came across some rock/ice climbers that were out there doing their thing. Kind of neat where they were.
No not like can ya dangle, lol like oh **** we are in a bad spot...and we can't dangle out of here... they came from the top side and got way down above the cliffs and looked out of good options if they couldn't side hill out from our vantage. One guy kept going down farther until he was right in the trees right on the top of the cliffs

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hope they got out okay
No not like can ya dangle, lol like oh **** we are in a bad spot...and we can't dangle out of here... they came from the top side and got way down above the cliffs and looked out of good options if they couldn't side hill out from our vantage. One guy kept going down farther until he was right in the trees right on the top of the cliffs

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Holy guacamole...that is not a place you wanna be. Not to mention it is in FWA Cat Ski tenure.

Top Bottom