Fernie conditions

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
another trip with the groomer and the trail is looking great!

Last night I talked to Weirboondocking at the staging area and there is still untracked snow out there. Got out and get off the beaten path and find that stuff.......you will enjoy! :yo:

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
super good day a little south of fernie today lots of fresh and puking hard tommorow wii be epic too bad i wont be there to enjoy

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any one been up coal creek to wranglers or pipeline last day or two? thinkin about daytrip tomorow from medicine hat. wondering if any new snow or if all tracked out.

Vets07

Reaction score
Was out tues there was a little fresh more the the skihill snow report says. It's always worth the trip bad day on the mountain is better then a good day at work.

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya i hear ya. not sure if the 5hr dive one way and 5hrs back is worth the day. gotta drive to work saturday in southern sask after as well. another 6hrs. maybe just wait till days off and go for a couple full days.

Weirboondocking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow is great right now. Over a foot of fresh on top of a set up base ..... Just the avalanche conditions have spiked with this dump . Come on out, the club is holing a function on feb 23

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Snowarama 2013 with all proceeds to the BC Children's hospital. Burgers, dogs, and smokies at the Rolling Hills cabin for all compliments of the FSA.

All trail pass monies at the staging area will be placed on the pledge sheet and donated to the cause.

Come out and have a great day.

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
089.JPG 096.JPG 102.JPG 100.JPG 101.JPG
Well "another great day" on Saturday at fernie. Fresh everywhere and the sun even peaked outfor a while.... had a blast guys. Great riding with you

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great day rich (and shawn), one of the best of year for sure! the sun in the afternoon was awesome!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
awesome day great fun all five minutes from the cabin!!! ,, got some vid to come,, cant wait for another thanks boyz

nice sun heart haha I heart the snow fo sho!!!

fern feb.jpg
fern feb4.jpg
Corey drift bang n .... we lost him in the drift for twenty lol
fern feb3.jpg

fern feb2.jpg

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that first one is sweet, i missed the heart in the clouds the first time i looked at it!! thats pretty cool!!

zed899

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You photoshop some of those in the first batch? The streak of purple light coming through the clouds looks sick!

Top Bottom