Fernie conditions

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you got enough inventory lol get one of your guys to do it call from the staging area say you got the runs and braaap braaap braaap lmfao

teddybear26x

Reaction score
Shovelled the deck at 1 today (8cm) went to cranbrook, came home around 6:30. Shovelled another 4-5cm off the deck. Just went outback to have a dart and there is already another 6cm on the deck, and it's still snowing hard. Some buddies went out today and said it was awesome. So tomorrow(thurs) and friday should be excellent.

schiermnultra

Reaction score
sweet news FS! hows the cat working this year? might be down saturday and gonna bring the lady friend, gonna go check out the new ferniesnow backcountry lodge.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Struglin was out yesterday and it was so good he stayed the night lol.....

cant wait BRaaaaaap

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is anyone from Lethbridge or area going or would like to do a day trip that day trip this saturday to fernie area. If so PM or call/text me at 780 995-9169

Steve

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stupid deep bring your snorkels and back braces will get hippie rich to post pics insanly deep and still puking probly 5 feet in last 3 days no joke

summit1974

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry just got back but if you need guys to ride with pm me we ride 2 to 3 days a week every week always weekday tho
Will do!!! The plan was to come out tonight but i didn't fiinish at work today so i cant ride till saturday!!!So glad to hear that its deep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
stupid deep bring your snorkels and back braces will get hippie rich to post pics insanly deep and still puking probly 5 feet in last 3 days no joke

wheres the pics ur cell dropped the call I think.....

so pumped for tomora... ya coming lol?? go get that xm already

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wheres the pics ur cell dropped the call I think.....

so pumped for tomora... ya coming lol?? go get that xm already
hopefully grab it on saturday didnt muike send u opics if he did post em u know i can barly make a phone call lol

Top Bottom