Fernie conditions

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got out yesterday hit the cabin area hard found fresh all day but we had to look a bit and get creative... vid to come all within a few minutes from the cabin... how was the notch lol?? i love how everyone leaves the goods down low all alone its awesome.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FERN WHEELIE.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
got out yesterday hit the cabin area hard found fresh all day but we had to look a bit and get creative... vid to come all within a few minutes from the cabin... how was the notch lol?? i love how everyone leaves the goods down low all alone its awesome.

Yes, it is amazing how that happens. My wife and I rode the trees all day with untracked powder and like you said, "minutes from the Rolling Hills cabin".....

IMG_2009.jpg IMG_2010.jpg

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JohniT (1).jpg

Kinda reminde me of the last great trip to fernie... didnt have to go far to have fun abd it was crazy deep

BRP QSC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Amazing... it finally posted the pic... and i did it the same way every time from the same folder it only took a week to get this one on ... darn puters (lol or fingers)

cdnredneck_t3

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
East of the Rockies and west of the rest.

Yes, it is amazing how that happens. My wife and I rode the trees all day with untracked powder and like you said, "minutes from the Rolling Hills cabin".....

View attachment 148888 View attachment 148889

We went out yesterday and that was our joke of the day, went something like "Hey guys lets just head to the Notch. It will be way better than this." We were stuck and played right out at the end of the day close to the same area as you guys were. I noticed very heavily tracked areas and awesome tree riding just off the beaten path. Here is a pic from yesterday. I think your truck was beside me at Coal Creek Doug?

DSCF2028_zps3eb69dac.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
We went out yesterday and that was our joke of the day, went something like "Hey guys lets just head to the Notch. It will be way better than this." We were stuck and played right out at the end of the day close to the same area as you guys were. I noticed very heavily tracked areas and awesome tree riding just off the beaten path. Here is a pic from yesterday. I think your truck was beside me at Coal Creek Doug?

Stealth Gray (bluish GMC) with a flat deck and Elk Valley Ventures in the side windows. T'was the better half and myself. Our talent level runs out with side hills like that.....hahahaha.

Another day today, with the same untracked only it was about 60 km north of Fernie.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Yep that was the one. We were there about 8:15 and had a good early start.

My main concern was to get some solar lights in the outhouse. Riding up Leach Ridge was a bonus as I looked at lines all summer while building. The meadows we found were a super bonus. I can't get over how that goes. I guess it is good to keep some secrets off the internet!!!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking good guys........I see JoHNI_T has a new jacket. Color looks good on him but I'm hoping he is not thinking about those green machines!

never buddy my XM is ripping see for yourself hehe

fernie feb 2nd no fresh in 5 days but we found some :) new camera let me know what ya think of the 2 angles haha

Ski Doo XM Fernie BC - YouTube

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks GREAT with the two angles.... Sweet spot shawn

we were in there last year with Chris? I remebered after I was explaing to you... its a nice little spot to play for an hour for sure!!!

wife is away for 3 week as of mid march lets plan some days!!!

Top Bottom